Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time in you bra

Time in you bra

Hello girls:

Just curious. What percentage of time do you spend wearing your bra? Except for my time at work, I am generally wearing my bra and forms. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and feeling the underwire in my bra under my chiffon nightgown, very nice.

I wear a bra most days either a sport bra or some pull over bras I found at Wall-mart with a little padding.

Aspiring Member
    I wear it when I'm dressed, mostly. I'm still a closet case, but when I travel I go to bed in a night gown or a cami and panties.

When I go to work, I wear panties and sometimes the cami and bra - just feels natural. But not when I'm sleeping however, I like non binding bed clothes.

Former Member
    I only wear mine when I am totally crossdressed. I am either dressed as 100% male or 100% female, nothing in between. I don't sleep in anything other than my tighty whiteys.

Same with me. I am usually all male mode or all girl mode except for panties which I wear all the time. If I have to look like a guy the bra would be a give away so I do not wear it. In girl mode I need it to hold my forms. I can't sleep with anything on top. If I go to bed with a shirt, bra, cami or anything on top it will be on the floor by morning.

I try to wear mine whenever I am home, even if it is only underdressing. Lately, I have been wearing it to sleep in. I have a GG friend that doesn't know I cd. She dared me to try wearing "one of these damn things for 14 hours". She handed me her 34c with a big smile.I accepted which blew her mind lol. Two full days later I called and I asked if I satisfied the bet. She has been teasing me ever since, but its ok. I think she is starting to get my hints here.....

Megan Briana
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

When I am wearing a bra I am a girl.
    That is most of the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Arrow Time in you bra

Put on my bra every morning after shower. Take my bra off at bed time.

I'm wearing a bra as I type. And forms. And a bunch of other stuff.

But to answer the original question, I wear a bra most of the time when I'm awake. With forms and more when home, without forms (underdressed) when out in public.

There are some places where I don't wear a bra because it might show through my shirt and I'm around people I know. So - it depends on where I'm going and what I will be doing.

I don't wear a bra or forms to sleep in. I sleep in the nude.
    Last edited by linda allen; 10-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    probably 8-12 hours daily, m-f. Less on weekends, when I spend my days in male mode.

I wear a bra all day every day

I used to wear one to bed but nowadays I just wear one when I want to put something (forms) in it such as when I go out or go dancing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old. A doctor told both me and my dad that I needed to wear a bra or I would have very sagging breasts before I was 20 y/o! I am now 80 y/o and have been wearing a bra ever since except for my time in the military. Since I
    have natural 40 B's I don't wear, or need, any forms.My late wife knew I was a CD when we married, and knew that I would be wearing a bra at our wedding. In fact we wore matching white silk lingerie!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I only wear one on days when fluctuations in gravitational forces require additional support to keep my breasts form touching the ground......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear mine as soon as I get home from work. Rarely on weekends as I glue my girls on
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

i wear my bra 23/7 time out for shower and fresh bra my woman knows i wear a bra but has not yet made the step to see me in just a bra she loves my breast and plays with them when we are intimate but cannot quite make the commitment to see me in just a bra and panties she is ok with my bra as long as i dont project to much

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I only wear mine when I am totally crossdressed. I am either dressed as 100% male or 100% female, nothing in between. I don't sleep in anything other than my tighty whiteys.
    Ditto that, except I wear boxers

12-16 hours a day, usually more than one bra every day. Bra's, lipstick & hose are my essentials.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 10-23-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just when I feel the need.

only when I dress which is a couple times per week.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    I wear a bra all day every day
    Exactly, if not my boobs would sag......

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Hello girls:

Just curious. What percentage of time do you spend wearing your bra? Except for my time at work, I am generally wearing my bra and forms. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and feeling the underwire in my bra under my chiffon nightgown, very nice.
    I,m the same as you on weaing bra, except haven't had forms, since I got my implants so bra is a must. A very natural welcome must

I'm in mine about 12 hours a day....mostly night at this point.
    Once work is done and dinner is over then it's time to don mine and relax. I've been sleeping in mine for a number of years and love waking to the feeling of my breasts shifting and tugging at my straps. Just sucks when the alarm goes off and so does my bra for another day in the coal mine...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    It all depends on my mood. A bra is the one essential garment to make me feel that I am crossdressing, and I wear them more than anything else. At times I wear one for days on end, and then I can go weeks without feeling the desire. I rarely sleep in one unless I am trying to beat my endurance record.

Veronica

Every night under my pj's and every morning I don't have to go to work. On the average, 2 hrs per night. Oh yeah, I also sleep nude.