Thread: The difference between men, women, and us [A scientific study by Suzy]

The difference between men, women, and us [A scientific study by Suzy]

I was walking past my local woman’s dress shop and there was a party dress that was simply divine. It was modelled on a manikin in the widow.

So I stopped and looked at all the passing cars. Every man drove past without looking at the window.
    But most women driving pass did look at the window.

The funny thing is, when I pass by the window of this dress shop I always look and you probably would too.

The conclusion of this scientific study…………..

I just love my feminine side, how about you?

Suzy

Absolutely love my feminine side! If I could take a pill and cure it forever, I wouldn't do it. (Like the red or blue pill in the Matrix) Oh, BTW I'd be looking in the window too. :-)
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

I always stop and look in windows where thery have female clothing... Follow the SO around while she dress shops like a little puppy waggin' his tail..
    Just the feel of a dress makes me feel feminine.. as I always said, "if it feels good - wear it"!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

When I go mall shopping with my wife, it is me that is looking in the window at the Talbots or Ann Taylor...or any other store that has nicely presented women's clothing. I often wander off looking through the racks when she is trying something on in Nordies or Macy's. (She has known for 37 years!!!)

Unfortunately, I am always is guy mode...

Miki

Platinum Member
    I couldn't pass a display, or even a women's wear catalogue or even a fashion magazine without at least a glance. I enjoy being a girl

Sometimes passing a lingerie store I get engrossed in the ithem on display and forget I am in drab. Drat!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I always look in the window - and dream a little.

Miriam
    Oh yeah. But always with a little look over my shoulder to see if anyone is watching me. Just a little too self-conscious even after all these years.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes and no. If the model is in sportswear, a business suit, or loose casual clothing, I'm not interested, Suzy.

If she's in something tite, flashy, or sexy, I'm a guy AND a CD!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-24-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love to window shop. I don't care who see's me either. Though I am in drab, I get a feminine high just by looking. I love my fem side and I love it more when Its allowed to show itself anyway it can.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I love my feminine side too!!! i love to dress all nice smell of the perfume and the silk

I think that most of us here would agree with you!
    Hugs, Carole

I look more at women's clothing and wonder how I would look in them. I don't even consider men's clothing at all.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Since I came out to my wife, she has mentioned a couple of times when we were shopping for her, how I always felt the materials of the clothing. I love colours and flowing material. It's a very tactile business being CD, so you just have to stop and look.....don't you? I can give this up whenever I want. NOT!

My T-Girl side loves shopping online, catalogues, shop windows and more. Waiting for my recently purchased winter coat to arrive early next week, viva la femme, especially this one.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I can't pass a window display without at least looking a little. When the new catalogs come my wife hands them right to me...lol.

I couldn't give up this part of me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    When I was growing up in New York City there was a women's clothing store in my neighborhood. It had great window displays. There were always mannequins dressed in lingerie and shape wear. I loved the mannequins donning girdles, long line bras and other assorted goodies. I always would slow down my pace when I passed that store. Sometimes I'd have to stop to tie my shoelace. Any excuse for a teenager to linger in his fantasy. Now! Crap, the stores hide shape wear, if they have any at all. Bummer!

When my new GF saw me dancing en femme at the club last Saturday night, she said (smiling): "Honey, you're a woman." Case closed Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning