Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not so comfortable experiences with shaved legs

I used to shave when i was younger now i dont have hair on my legs i wish i didnt have it on my face. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post

You are funny!

I'd like to ask a question regarding this this Thread: How many of you cut your knees or ankles when shaving?

backs of the knees usualy gets me . or worse.... shaving legs in a cold bathroom and you end up shaving goosepimples lol, that stings all night !!!
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Banned Read only
    If you stop long enough to think about it...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/......&highlight=

I have said it before, I do not shave my legs and wish I did not have to shave my face.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    My daughter not too long ago asked if I shaved my legs- nope, never. I asked her, if this is the first time she ever noticed, since I do not have any hair follicles on my calves and back of my thighs and very little hair elsewhere on my legs. As long as I wear a knee length dress I have no need to shave my legs.

The only 'not so comfortable' experiences I have had shaving my legs have been the result of sensitive skin and razor burn. Still happens - in fact it's happening right now! That's my lot in life, I guess.

Well I guess that settles your question though... the thread's been open for a while now, and not one public berating, humiliation, or stoning in the bunch. Guess you've got no excuse not to go ahead and do it now, huh? (;
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I have been keeping my legs shaved for about two years. It has gotten easy and feels very natural now. I may have gotten some looks but they weren't any I noticed. Also, I really don't care what people think. I love my legs shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    The only 'not so comfortable' experiences I have had shaving my legs have been the result of sensitive skin and razor burn. Still happens - in fact it's happening right now! That's my lot in life, I guess.

Well I guess that settles your question though... the thread's been open for a while now, and not one public berating, humiliation, or stoning in the bunch. Guess you've got no excuse not to go ahead and do it now, huh? (;
    Yes - lot's of great input. I want to but not sure how my wife will feel about it. I will keep y'all posted!

Thanks

Eva D.

My GF encouraged me to shave everything!

I hated the shaving of the knee parts ,so now I get waxed about every 4 to 5 weeks .Smooth and shiny.No one has ever commented except those that i was in a relationship with and they liked the softness.

Actually the one who would notice would be my 12 year old son. So how would I explain shaved legs?

Why is shaved legs such a big deal. Swimmers and cyclists shave their legs...even the men!

Like most have said, it is rare that any one ever notices, I wear short shorts a lot, no one ever says a word. I like the shaved feel, and hate hairy legs when wearing nylons.

Banned Read only
    no negatives here either. I'll never go back. A few (maybe 5) people have asked about my hairless legs (and entire body including arms!) but i dont care after 20 years. No hair forever!

Quote Originally Posted by evadan View Post
    Actually the one who would notice would be my 12 year old son. So how would I explain shaved legs?
    Why would you need to explain? Just say you prefer it.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I had shaved for the past three years and then decided to go with the epilator to have longer lasting results. My brother who was also a golf partner asked and I just replied. yea. I like them like that...end of conversation My two sons also tease me about being a bit of a sissy with legs shaved smooth and nails done, but that's another story.

I have been removing all body hair since April and I have yet to get a comment. I figured that I would at least hear something about my shaved arms, but nope.

Been epilating my legs for two years now and not a single comment - even in the summer when I wear shorts.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I've been shaving my legs about 3 years now, I think. It wasn't until this summer I had people mention it. First was a guy I know, just asked if I shaved my legs, I said yea, that was the end of it. Second was a girl I know who commented on how smooth my legs looked, I said thanks, that was the end of it. The third was my step mother in law, she out of nowhere just asked how often I have to shave my legs, I said whenever they need it. She said probably almost as much as we do (she was lookin at my wife when she said that), my wife replied, "More often." and again, that was the end of it. I've seen them all again since then, and nothing has changed, no one really cared.

Former Member
    I have been shaving mine for 4 or 5 years and on and off for 15 years before that. I have had a few comments, but nothing negative. I just say I don't like to look like sasquatch (spelling?).

I wear a lot of skirts and short shorts and shave all the time, I run a lot and try to look good...if it feels good how bad can it be???

My lower legs were never really hairy but I had shaved for several years. I now wax every 3 to 4 weeks. Only recieved 1 negative comment, "GET A SKIRT"! Wait that wasn't negative, my legs must have looked good enough to wear a skirt. Kinda made me feel good.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I would put myself on the "nope" list also. I have been shaving my legs for about a year now. I go to the gym regularly and wear short religiously all summer. The only ones that made a mention were my teenage kids. No fuss just a mention and if you dont make a big deal they forget real quick.

It's never been a problem for me. I'm a active cyclist so I have that as an excuse, but no one has ever asked

I was warring shorts and my daughter asked me if I shaved my legs once. I said no but I did feel uncomfortable. I would love to shave every week but it would be noticed. Now I always ware long pants.