Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does the vehicle matter?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Sure.
    I bought my Mustang as my girl car.
    Wow Tracii, that is one nice looking ride you have there.

Aspiring Member
    I've always loved cars. I currently drive a 2010 Audi A8L, sporty to drive but great family car. Plenty of room for tall people. Not very girly, but for a middle aged person (male of female) it works.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did recently sell my Mustang which was heartbreaking but still have my SUV which I guess could go either way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-24-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie, when you paint your Corvette pink let us know. Start a thread for an appropriate vanity plate. My choice: "Pink Fog"

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I have thought about getting a more girly ride. Maybe a small red something-or-other. My current ride is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with 465 HP. I've also added a more throaty(louder!lol) exhaust, so I can't sneak up on anyone with it! So much for flying under the radar. But that's OK with me. I want people to see me most of the time. One thing that keeps me from the small car is I wouldn't have nearly enough space to haul all my shoes!LOL. NO, SERIOUSLY. My other ride is an 89 Mustang LX vert with a 306, Flowmasters with a Dr. Gas X-pipe, and a 5" cowl hood, in a deep cherry metallic paint.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    Wow Tracii, that is one nice looking ride you have there.
    There was a ride in that photo?

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, My SUV my VAN and my 35' motorhome are full of testosterone
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Well, I'm not a CD... but my choice in vehicle is always dictated by what IIIII want.

I've loved the cars that I've had:
    03 FX35
    78 F-150
    68 Camaro
    07 GTI
    85 F-150

Big or small, cute or destructive.... I buy what I want.

Being a musician, I have to choose function over form. How's this for girly... Ford e350 extended cargo van. Carries 4000lbs. with no style what so ever. It does, however haul everything a working girl needs: 2 wardrobe cases, makeup case, 6 guitars, 3 amps, pedalboard, enough misc. stuff for ten days, the last two tours worth of garbage... oh yeah...a bass player, drummer with gear, and a lead singer/rhythm guitarist with gear. Someday I'll get something sexy, like a sprinter. my other car- Equally sexy, a ford 5ton full of p.a. and lights. -Celeste
    Last edited by I Am Paula; 10-24-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ME2.0 View Post
    I like to work on classic cars for a hobby, and one of the cars I have is an 85 Corvette. I bought it for a song, but it needed body work. Now it just needs paint. I've been considering pink. Like a Barbie Corvette. I'm not out of the closet, but a car like that might make me get a pink baseball cap and a pair of womens sunglasses and head out for a drive. Oh to dream...

Hugs
    Staci
    I'm a street rodder/old car gal too. I've got 2 '50 Buicks (One a bone stock 4dr and a 2dr with a 401ci Buick Nailhead. My son has a 62Ford Galaxie ragtop. Cheers!
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

ok so I have a 3500 Ram Cummins and pull a 40' 5th wheel toy hauler....sooo lots of room for that car to FIT....lol
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Quote Originally Posted by ME2.0 View Post
    Cynthia, Is AMC allowed? I just love my '73 Gremlin. It's Maxi blue. Kind of a bright blue that was a factory color. An annoying bodystyle with an annoying color. But it gets more attention than the Corvette. Besides, it was made in Wisconsin, and so was I. Just a year between us.

Hugs, Staci
    I am so sorry I forgot about AMC! It's been a few years since I drove a RAMBLER! Beep beep love the Jeep !!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I drive a 1st gen hunter green and black ford Explore 4X4.
    The paint job is Custom and it's got under 100k! I love my truck/SUV and wouldn't traded it for any thing.
    The where I live everyone drives a 4X4 truck or SUV.
    Plus a girl looks hot in a sweet mud stomper
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Being a musician, I have to choose function over form. How's this for girly... Ford e350 extended cargo van. Carries 4000lbs. with no style what so ever. It does, however haul everything a working girl needs: 2 wardrobe cases, makeup case, 6 guitars, 3 amps, pedalboard, enough misc. stuff for ten days, the last two tours worth of garbage... oh yeah...a bass player, drummer with gear, and a lead singer/rhythm guitarist with gear. Someday I'll get something sexy, like a sprinter. my other car- Equally sexy, a ford 5ton full of p.a. and lights. -Celeste

I can get quite a bit of musical gear in mine. Amp head, 2 4X12 cabs,3 guitars,pedal board, cable case and guitar multi stand and have room left over for one passenger riding shotgun.Oh and my tool bag.

Nice to see I'm not the only amc person. I drive a 1977 Pacer woody wagon. Its wayyyyy fun to drive.

Banned Spammer
    I did like my AMX it was a pretty quick car.

I have an F-150 for pull'n the boat, and a FOX Mustang, of which I've posted pics when this topic came up before. This girl beeds Ford blue!

I like dodge diesel dually's better than ford diesel dually's. Dodge seems to get the best fuel economy over ford or chev diesels and the 12 valve is almost bulletproof. i don't know about others but i'd rather be....cummin than strokeing....LOL

Ladies please cars are expensive! Now maybe going out with the girls in a F350 isn't fashionable but remember 10 years ago women were driving excursion's. I bought an s-10 from a woman.

Has your feminine side dictated your choice of current vehicle?

A little, but the features did come first.

After 10 years with a 5-speed subaru- I bought a 2010 forester XT, and later added Whiteline anti roll bars- less sway in the corners; Cobb tuning ignition control and downpipe, and sticker tires.

The Forester is very popular with the female population... and the turbo model is rather a sleeper. With mods- 0-60 in less than six seconds. Not a race car, but not slow. The torque peaks at 2800 rpm stock, i usually run the ignition close to this- i lose a few Hp on the top end- but the torque at lower speed more than makes up for the hp loss.

Add in the 9 inch ground clearance, full time all wheel drive, and Subaru's reliability- this is a serious luxury car. Reliability is high on my list- so it qualifies as a luxury.

Rarely goes below 18mpg in rural fast driving- even doing multiple 0-120 runs...

I set up both the built in moving map gps, and the portable Garmin Nuvi so i have two ranges of maps- makes it super easy to zip through rural roads i've never seen before- ad still be aware of small roads intersecting ahead.

In the new model, the rear seat volume is much bigger, the sunroof is enormous in area.

And it has decent front seat room as well. Allows for a quick change in the car, if you get my drift.

And when it snows- turn off the skid control- and zip around in 4 wheel drifts, never even needing the top half of the rpm range.

Bike goes into the back without even taking off the front wheel, good usable volume.

It is very practical, & this somewhat feminine, and does not excel in any one area- but is does most things very well, no fuss, and starts every time-- something highly valued by the feminine populous.

I drive a nondescript Buick Lesabre now, easy to blend in and not be noticed. Some of my other cars were a AMC Javelin in pumpkin yellow, orange VW Bug dragster and an Isuzu Spacecab p/u. Others also but these were my faves

I don't like to ride in cages at all! Two wheels are my preferred way to get around!

Stephenie,
    american honduh may be located in the states but the principal owners and money go to japan. the american workers may get a dollar or 2 per part they put on the car but the rest go to japan. BE American BUY American.
    On the other hand, my feminine side doesn't affect my vehicle purchase, unless it is my tomboy side, LOL. If I really wanted a chick vehicle I would be a Jeep liberty. 90% of the liberty's I see are driven by girls.

Kymmie
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-01-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Edited racist terms.
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Wow i didn't know that there were so many automotive enthusiasts around the forum!

That's great .

It's nice to see everyone's different views on what would be their perfect feminine ride.

I currently drive a Nissan Quest, but I think the ultimate car for both male/female mode would be an Infinity G37s.

Although I am an import person, I do appreciate the American classics. I've always had a liking for mustangs hehe
    Pantyhose enthusiast-Send me your favorite brand of PH!

Latest pair: Leggs Silken Mist

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59775257@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    I don't like to ride in cages at all! Two wheels are my preferred way to get around!
    Seconded. I own four wheels but they are divided between two vehicles!
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square