Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the vehicle matter?

Does the vehicle matter?

If this baby could pull my 35' travel trailer while the back end is loaded with all my hunting and fishing gear like my ol' Ram 2500 - it would be mine in a heartbeat. But even a girl has priorities

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...205422886.html

Has your feminine side dictated your choice of current vehicle?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like to work on classic cars for a hobby, and one of the cars I have is an 85 Corvette. I bought it for a song, but it needed body work. Now it just needs paint. I've been considering pink. Like a Barbie Corvette. I'm not out of the closet, but a car like that might make me get a pink baseball cap and a pair of womens sunglasses and head out for a drive. Oh to dream...

Hugs
    Staci

A while back one of my guy friends was floored by the fact that I do not have a dream car. Every guy is supposed to have a dream car, but I have never even really thought about it. Ever.

It's possible there has been an indirect influence, I have only bought one car from a male salesperson in my life, all of the others have been female. I just relate to females better. So that might have influenced my choices some.

The one car I bought from a man was my current one, which is a Civic hybrid. Had it since 2007, not one problem I have had to pay out of pocket for. I love that car!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Yea that's no cummins
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Yes they matter to me! If they are not Ford Chevy or Dodge then keep them off my property! sorry NO H is allowed!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Yes they matter to me! If they are not Ford Chevy or Dodge then keep them off my property! sorry NO H is allowed!
    Cynthia, Is AMC allowed? I just love my '73 Gremlin. It's Maxi blue. Kind of a bright blue that was a factory color. An annoying bodystyle with an annoying color. But it gets more attention than the Corvette. Besides, it was made in Wisconsin, and so was I. Just a year between us.

Hugs, Staci

I can't get over someone admitting to having a gremlin LOL. That's almost as bad as a pinto isn't it. But I can't say much I've had 2 vegas. Didn't learn the first time. As for now if it can't pull my boat I don't want it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure.
    I bought my Mustang as my girl car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ME2.0 View Post
    Cynthia, Is AMC allowed? I just love my '73 Gremlin. It's Maxi blue. Kind of a bright blue that was a factory color. An annoying bodystyle with an annoying color. But it gets more attention than the Corvette. Besides, it was made in Wisconsin, and so was I. Just a year between us.

Hugs, Staci
    A Gremlin with a 390 is pretty bad a$$
    I had a 69 AMX with a 390 and it wasn't a slouch.

Cynthia Ann...... Last time I checked American Honda Motors was the forth largest auto maker in AMERICA. By ignoring them you might put someone out of a job here. They have plants all over the U.S.
    A little research just might turn up a " Made in U.SA" sticker in the darndest places.

Go kick a Yugo... You have my blessings
    Last edited by Stephanie Miller; 10-24-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Hi,

As a woman a tank would suit me better.

we have two 1968 T K 15 ton trucks brits Bedfords, one 4x4 Nissan 84 a waggon. dei. & at the moment our sons toyota estima van. 1993 petrol seats 6.

im not in too cars, 4x4s are more my thing or trucks & i can handle a army Mog. more my style......

...noeleena...

I have to just reflect a minute....
    The vehicles i've owned and driven... vs. what i enjoy (getting girly)
    Can you say 180?

XO

Penni

I only wish I could fit into some of the 'girl cars' that I've wanted over the years. In high school, one of the girls' boyfriends bought her a black and gold Lotus Europa (a real live racing car that was adapted to the streets). Later on, I wanted a Mazda Miata, but simply couldn't fit into it. Oh well. Right now I'm the 'dentist's wife', and driving my Porsche 928. The hottest cars were designed for people much shorter than I am. Dream car? Ferrari 599. But I'll have to hit the lottery to ever buy one of those. And yes, I'd buy one in pink.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

i would like a red shogun small cute and fast

nope i have a mid size suv dodge nitro, for me i wanted something that i could put kayaks on the roof and dogs in the back seat

I don't know if any of my eight cars would be considered a 'girl' car. That includes two Corvette's, and three Mustang's.

I know I couldn't live without my truck.

I love my little BMW 325i, girly enough for me...and stiil unisex.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Platinum Member
    I've never allow personality or fashion dictate the kind of vehicle I drive. My only concerns are cost, functionality and can I fit behind the drivers seat. But my favorite car of all time was a 1969 Datsun 2000. Wish I had it today!

I drive a pickup truck. My wife drives a sedan. When we are together we usually use the sedan but I drive. If we have to haul something, we take the truck. I don't really think of a vehicle as an extention of my personality. Maybe it is though, they are both "practical" vehicles and suited for their purpose.

One think you might want to consider if you're a closeted crossdresser but out and about - If you have a distinctive vehicle, people may recognize it and wonder who is driving "your" car.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've thought about it, but just can't let that affect the type of car I want. I have a 1998 Nissan truck for hauling things and work around the house.

I just gave my (previously my wife's) 2003 Toyota Avalon to one of my brothers. Best car I've ever had, especially loved the response of engine to transmission when stepping on the gas. It had 206000 miles on it, so it was time for a new one, even though it ran like new.

I went with a 2012 Cadillac CTS AWD. Figured it made a good grandpa car
    DonnaT

My girl car is a red Vett om boy ride is a red truck -- gotta be red.................Debra

My girl car needs to be ruff, tuff and fast. Unlike me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My car is a nice, reliable boring 2007 Honda Accord because male me is a nice, reliable boring person. I did see a nice sexy BMW Z4 the other day that I really want.

Maybe when my daughter is out of grad school, I will be able to afford it.

Melissa

If I owned a car, the Honda Fit ( as in the picture ) would be on the list, but not pink.

If I won the lottery, I'd get something in the practical, but street sleeper category. I'm thinking, VW Phaeton, and send it over to HPA motorsports in Vancouver, have them order in a V10 diesel ( available in the European model ) and turn it into a wagon. Huge space, comfort, handling, performance ( 600 ft/lb torque! ) AWD, classy, but slightly bland styling to avoid attention, yeah, that's the ticket!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.