Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking at women

Looking at women

For most wives their husbands looking at women would anger them but my wife knows that I am not looking at the woman but the clothes she is wearing.

Also when we are watching the telly I'll say something like "She wears nice clothes" or "You never see her in the same clothes twice" (considering she only works in a back street knicker factory ha ha) [I]For those not in the know I am refering to characters in the UK soap Coronation Street[I]

Maria

Actually it can be hilarious......my SO and I were in the grocery store and he did the "double take" on a woman in a dress. Now I noticed she was wearing killer shoes, so I knew he would notice as well. He looked at me after being caught lol with a sheepish grin, I laughed and said it is such a good thing to know you were checking out her shoes and not the girl....your off the hook. Fun to laugh about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I think many women feel it a threat that we as guys or gals look at other women. I am single so I dont have to account to anyone for my actions. But many times I find myself looking at other women because of the cute outfit they are wearing. Wondering if something like that would look good on me.

i remember when i was younger me my dad and my younger brother would go out (neither knows that I CD, just my mom) and we would look at other girls/teenagers/women....out loud we would talk about their looks....in my head, i was thinking about their clothing and whether or not i could wear it or if i would fall on my face (in some of the heels) I still do now and my wife does it too especially since she is trying to lose weight

I just wish my SO would say " do you want that skirt as well?" and then buy one for me. Ahh just dreaming..............

Richelle

When my wife buys clothes she often gets them with us both in mind.

I say to her "Let me try it on and then you'll see what you look like in it." Who needs mirrors? ha ha

GG7irish my girlfriend says the same to me when i look at girls in heels haha, though i think she gets annoyed i can walk and even run better in heels than her XD i normally steal my girlfriends clothes but she has tiny feet cant steal her shoes x

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'm always pointing out an outfit someone is wearing to my wife. Then we will talk about it.
    Dana Ryan

My SO would get really agry with me when I looked at women when we were out. Then I came out to her and now she points them out to me.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I get busted by the SO quite often for this. Christmas/New Years parties especially -- wonderful dresses and shoes everywhere!!!
    Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife absolutely knows that if she sees me looking at another woman when we are out she knows I'm looking at her clothes and wondering how it would be if I was wearing them. She mostly says things like: "what she's wearing is too young for you" ... LOL! .. but then sometimes I'll say I like (whatever the GG is wearing) and she'll sometimes agree and say "yeah, that would look cute on you?". ... but she knows I'm looking because of the clothes not the girl. On that side of things my wife is all I need.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Miriam
    My wife is amazing in a lot of ways. Among other things, she doesn't mind me looking at and admiring other women, and will even point them out to me. There's no jealousy in our relationship at all. So I get a double-benefit from watching the ladies, admiring their bodies, clothing, and makeup as a man and also assessing those same items for use as a CD. I'll often start from one perspective and then shift to the other, discussing the observations with her.

Miriam

I think that one of the few advantages of CDing is that my wife knows that my wandering eye is looking at the clothes and not the person wearing them!

One of the wonderful things about having CD friends is that we also understand our interests and can freely comment on what we see regardless of the mode we happen to be in at the moment. I couldn't turn to one of my muggle friends and say "Did you see those shoes, I wonder where she bought them?"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I don't think my SO ever notices me looking, although it wouldn't matter if she did because it's always the clothes I'm looking at. She's the only woman I ogle at ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Once a friend of hers commented that I was checking out a lady at the mall (we were all together that day). My wife replied, "When he quits looking, is when I'll get worried!"

I admit to having my head on a swivel, and it's caused my wife to get irritated with me from time to time. But at least now she knows the majority of my checking out a woman is more than likely fashion related. Instead of elbowing me for giving a woman the up-and-down, now she'll just elbow me and say, "No, you can't have that dress/skirt/shoes etc.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    I think many women feel it a threat that we as guys or gals look at other women.
    I did. Big time. I had been married to a non-CDer for years and I knew that when he looked at other women it wasn't because of the clothes.

So when I was first with my SO, to my dismay he was looking at other women a lot more than my ex!

It took me a long time to know him well enough to know the difference. Sometimes I wish that we had had some years together before my SO felt the need for cross-gender expression. Years when he might have looked at women no more than a non-CDer, and where I would not have felt, so early in my relationship, that his attention was wandering elsewhere.

My SO and I started dating the same week that s/he told me about the CDing.
    Reine

I'm always admiring the cute clothes and shoes that the women are wearing and wondering how those items would look on me. It's nice that my fiancé is ok with it and if I miss a cute woman in a night skirt, dress or outfit she'll point her out to me so I can check her out too.

I'm not gonna lie... I totally check out the woman like a man... and then I look at what she's wearing and think if that might look good on me too.

haha i still get odd looks from my SO when im looking at girls (especially younger girls) but i always make sure i say they either have awesome clothes on or wow those shoes sooo dont match her top :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I am looking at a woman in her thirties I admire how she carries herself and her fashion sense. Would she photograph well.
    When I am looking at a woman in her twenties I am looking for a lingerie model for catalog photographs.
    When I am looking at a teenager that is statuesque and outstanding. I have to say to myself,
    "Oh! my goodness look at that." Some kids today, didn't look like that when I was young.
    Then again I have a short memory..... (Smiley omitted.) (Twice here)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife and I 'girl watch' 24/7. We comment on their style (or lack of), and physical attributes. I tend to notice shoes, and she points out haistyles, but we both love a great rack, and hourglass figure, and great legs. -Celeste

Banned Read only
    When my wife and I are out together, she's the one who comments on the inappropriately dressed women. Those are the women who look like sausages stuffed into casings, i.e., rolls of fat ill constrained and big boobs spilling out their tops. My eyes are scanning for women wearing lovely dresses, especially floral prints. One of the reasons I enjoy watching The Today Show is looking at the attire of the female hosts.

Definatly. I wear mirror oakleys so I can stare them down lol. Every aspect how's her hair, what top does she have, what type of bra is under that top, what is she wearing for bottom half (oh my butt would look way better in that than hers), how bout those shoes ( I've got those same ones!). Yea watching women...what can I say
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylineira View Post
    I'm not gonna lie... I totally check out the woman like a man... and then I look at what she's wearing and think if that might look good on me too.
    Exactly. My SO knows that as a middle aged heterosexual male when I don't look she needs to check my pulse. Now there are times when it truly is the attire or a pair of stunning legs in complimentary heels that is what catches my attention, bless her heart both my SO and 10 year old stepdaughter know what I want mommy to pick up from the store for me. A short blonde with big hooters.