Thread: My wife has been keeping a secret from me...until now

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

My wife has been keeping a secret from me...until now

I am not sure how long she has been keeping this from me but I pressured her in to telling me last night. We were out with my kids and my wife's friend when we went to the Dress barn and Fashion Bug. Both my wife and her friend would find some thing and ask me if it would be some thing I would like to wear. They both would also ask the SA in help looking for things. After about 1 and a half hours in two stores, we walked away with a few skirts and tops. Thats when I found out the secret....She was shopping for me, sort of....she also was picking out clothes she would love to borrow from me.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Theres nothing like having a closet that both of you can pick things from to wear. I'm bigger than my wife so she can't wear all my girl clothes I purchase but sometimes she has taken a loose fitting sweater from me. I love it when we can trade like that.

Carroll -- That's wonderful that she was shopping for you. And nothing wrong with sharing your clothing. It's like Joan Rivers said years ago that she told her daughter to marry a crossdresser so that she could double her wardrobe.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Excellent, it always gives me a sense of accomplishment when my wife borrows or outright takes my clothes to wear. Enjoy the shopping fun, and when shopping for clothes remember it's not only how the outfit will look on you but also the Mrs.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I am so jealous! I am still keeping JennyLynn secret, hence my presence here. You all are great comfort to me. Sounds like you have a super wife!

Marriage is all about sharing, so why not clothes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You realy cant ask for anything more that that.
    Renee

congrats to you...i think that is so sweet!!

oh, and btw, hello neighbor... horseheads here
    paula

That's so nice! my wife and I wear the same size so sharing is possible, but when we buy things it is understood that the item is for one or the other. I'm quite a bit taller so her dresses are cute tunics onto me!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gold Member
    My Wife does not wear the same size as I do; However, when she sees something
    in a Romans Catalog, and asks me to get it on line, she always adds "Don't forget to
    get something for yourself" O' How I love this girl.
    Rader

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    It's even better when she has a best friend that knows I dress and will look for things for me..
    Drumming, My other hobby

Hi Carroll,
    That's wonderful! You are really fortunate to have a wife who enjoys sharing this with you and also with a friend. Enjoy!
    Di

Congratulations!!!!! You two are both very lucky.

Oh My, How lucky you are. My wife knows but can,t understand why I do it.Sometimes I think shes jealous. For one, there is NO way she can fit in my clothes. I,m 8 months younger the she and at least half her size. Shes a size 16 at least and I can do a size 6 to 8 and for some reason some of my dresses has to be a 10. And I think one of her biggest beefs are when I dress allout I look 10 to 15 years younger. So you are a very lucky person.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

That would work great for the BOGO deals hehe. I'm not so lucky, I'm single, no sharing here, I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by irishsissy View Post
    Oh My, How lucky you are. My wife knows but can,t understand why I do it.Sometimes I think shes jealous. For one, there is NO way she can fit in my clothes. I,m 8 months younger the she and at least half her size. Shes a size 16 at least and I can do a size 6 to 8 and for some reason some of my dresses has to be a 10. And I think one of her biggest beefs are when I dress allout I look 10 to 15 years younger. So you are a very lucky person.
    Very interesting.. I'm guessing it may be jealousy... Cute!! (LOVE the skirt).. and legs!!
    My SO and I could actually wear the same clothes, now that I am trying to blend.. Not my choice, but I know that short skirts on someone my age ain't gonna' make it OUT, so I am doing anything in my power to allow me to get out and about.. So much fun.. Besides, I got a lot of new clothes..!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!