Thread: Out and about

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar

Out and about

AAAHHHHH!! It feels so great to be dressed out near Boston college. I Have my cutest little skirt with opaque black tights and a nice jacket on. It's alittle chilly and windy out,but I won't let that stop me!! I'm just loving life right now!!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have a fun time and take some pics.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    So great that you have that feeling, and won't let anything stop you. Enjoy

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Platinum Member
    Enjoy the day out and about!

Hopes it warmer there. whi ever said it doesnt get cold in Vegas should be here today. I hatethe cold.
    Renee

Your posting warms my soul. I just love reading posts of girls being themselves.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Good for you! Being out always feels great! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well done babe. I went out tonight too, even though it was in the dark but it still felt great. Let's go for it girl. Lucy

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well done, Veronica! I got to be "Amy behind the wheel" again last night, as my fiancee and I practiced driving the route from our place to her friend's place, and from there to CU in Boulder, as we needed to drive that route again early this morning to take her friend's son to a class there.

While stopped at her friend's place, I got out and walked around for a minute, savoring the cool breeze through my tights under my blue denim dress...and also practicing walking in my new 3" heel ankle boots that just showed up in the mail. Refreshing!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Boston, Vegas, Colorado....
    An early winter for all I think.
    Not like last year when I was looking for snow.
    Rug up and keep warm.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.