Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crossdresser but straight

I would have to say that i am more attracted to women than men but would consider a very sexy cd. It would have to be sweet and delicate cd

Quote Originally Posted by jking90 View Post
    If I ever see pix of CDers, I don't want to see naked body parts, but the curves or accessories.
    I joined another CD forum a few months ago. Wasn't a classy place like this one. Within a few hours, I'd received several pictures of male genitalia. I really don't need pictures to know what penises look like, and I'm really not interested. I love looking at the pictures here - there are so many beautiful gals - and I like dressing, and I wish I could look as good. But I am not sexually interested in men.

I am mainly interested in woman but i am also attracted to men especially when i feel particularly girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Vicky, need to correct your math. I agree with your percentages. about 10% of the popularion in general are gay. but if 5% of cross dressers are gay, it is 5% of some smaller percent. So even if 10% of the population is a crossdresser, that means that 5% of that 10% are gay crossdressers or just 1/2% of the population. This makes sense as gay men tend to like gay men, not men looking like women.
    5% of crossdressers are gay? What percentage are bi? How about female impersonators? Seems a lot of CDs are at least curious of trying out for the other team.

Really good friend of mine almost got punched by me the other day. His older brother is openly gay, and when someone (neither of us knew) was asking if it was hard growing up with a gay brother, his response was "No, I didn't have any idea he was gay, it's not like he crossdressed or anything to give us a clue."

Anyways, like the OP and many here, I'm a fan of women's clothes, but have no interest in men, and love the ladies. I may even be in the minority on here, since I have no desire to progress beyond just wearing clothes - no wigs, makeup, shaving, or named persona for me. (I think if I ATTEMPTED it, I'd need all the body wax in the world, would have to shave my soul patch, buy a wig since I shave my head, and I'd STILL be "one HELL of an ugly broad!")

Not into men at all

But the general population automatically
    think a fem male is gay.(stereotyping sucks)

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I like to think about it this way. If you're a man and you're gay, you're attracted to other men, no? And presumably, you're attracted to other men who are themselves attracted to other men, otherwise that's just an exercise in futility, right? Why, then, would you choose to present as a woman, knowing that your intended target won't be attracted to that image?

I'm not saying that there aren't CDs who present as women to attract men. I'm just saying that the general case of "CD = gay" doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, despite the generic stereotype. "CD = bi" would make more sense. But the world is full of special cases.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016