Thread: How to obtain hormones to begin easing the physical changes

Question How to obtain hormones to begin easing the physical changes

After years of doubting my inner feelings about my gender how I felt sheding male attire and wearing femme clothing,I thought of my self as a CD, but only recently the feeling of remaining femm became stronger,obscessive, talking to therapist specializing in TG/TS did not help, and talking with Endocrinoligist in hormone therapy dismissed my feelings as a phase. I now so want to begin the process of gradually transition,where femme/unisex clothes more often. I have always had a low testosterone level, genitalia never matured and remained small, though my body is more male,I am taking phytoestrogens to further lower testosterone level. I would like to find hormones to push my level lower,and get something that would then increase the estrogen level, and begin change my body and start developing breasts and chang my body dynamics gradually. I do not have a lot of money, I am unemployed,and am tired of tucking and binding to look femme. I wear padded bra and padding to give the illusion of hips and narrower femme waist,and unisex more femme cut clothes,and grew hair longer for pageboy style.
    Can anyone give me advise on obtaining,preferably without prescription,hormones stronger than phytoestrogens.

Wow lots of people have viewed this but no replies.... I wonder why?

Maybe this is why

Quote Originally Posted by jeffie michelle View Post
    Can anyone give me advise on obtaining,preferably without prescription,hormones stronger than phytoestrogens.
    Do you know why they are on prescription? because they are a drug and the strength needs to be monitored. Yes you can go online and buy hormones, do you know what they are made of for all you know you could be shoving tablets made up of talc down your throat, and how do you determine what dose you take?

I'm sorry that finances are short, but your health is more important than buying stuff on the cheap.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Gold Member
    Hormones don't seem to help much anyways. I mean look at all the MTF TS who still have to get implants etc.

For feminizing, if you cannot afford fancy stuff, maybe work on the cheap or free things like training voice, getting into some kind of shape if you need to, work on presentation etc..

If you are younger then HRT might help a lot more but if you are like most of us and past your prime, then HRT doesn't do much more than kill libido and maybe slow body hair growth. Hardly worth the cost.

Keep in mind when you see these really passable Ts in the media, what you don't see is the tons of cash they spent on plastic surgeries. HRT alone doesn't do jack crap.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member

Hormones are serious stuff

They need to be used under close medical supervision.

However there are groups around the country that provide medical services for the LGBT community at lower cost than traditional doctors. Search around your area for LGBT support groups and inquire if they can recommend any healthcare providers that fit your budget. Buying stuff online is risky and often a waste of money.

Good luck,
    Sandra1746

I didn't say nothing before ,,, Like Sandra said lot of views an no reply's ,, Cuz HRT is not a Cure for Body issues ,, That can be obtained threw plastic surgery ,, HRT is for the Mind as well ,, In line your inter self ,, The rest is just a paint job ,, Get ya Motor running first ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I must agree with all the girls. This is definitely something that must be watched closely with your doctor. I have heard of people not using a medical doctor and taking what they believe is the right dosages for them and never anything positive that comes from it. Ones kidneys need to be watched closely as well, and if there is a negative reaction the doctor is able to catch it early. There are so many other things that you can do to progress in your femininity (voice, deportment, walk, makeup, etc...). I wish you the best of luck on your journey, just be careful on the roads you travel. Girls are lost everyday by taking matters into their own hands. Hugz n Love....
    Last edited by Britney Johnson; 10-28-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Hormones don't seem to help much anyways. I mean look at all the MTF TS who still have to get implants etc.

For feminizing, if you cannot afford fancy stuff, maybe work on the cheap or free things like training voice, getting into some kind of shape if you need to, work on presentation etc..

If you are younger then HRT might help a lot more but if you are like most of us and past your prime, then HRT doesn't do much more than kill libido and maybe slow body hair growth. Hardly worth the cost.

Keep in mind when you see these really passable Ts in the media, what you don't see is the tons of cash they spent on plastic surgeries. HRT alone doesn't do jack crap.
    Ehmm I dunno if you were going for reverse psychology, but those things saved my life, changed my skin (and smell ), grew small but noticeable boobs, and foremost made me psychologically ready to really live.

getting HRT through a Dr is cheeper than ordering on line anyway so you might as well find a therapist and Endo who will work with you.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    getting HRT through a Dr is cheeper than ordering on line anyway so you might as well find a therapist and Endo who will work with you.
    Yep and the *essential* checking of various blood levels with private MD labs is $60 a pop too.

Add to that the danger of catching AIDS.

Don't risk your life, go see a doctor
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Exactly! That's what happened to me! It started off innocently enough, ordering pills online from India. Then, the next thing I knew, I was a desperate estrogen junkie sharing dirty needles with transsexual prostitutes and doing unspeakable unprotected acts!

what?!

How in the world is somebody gonna catch AIDS from buying MtF hormones on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

If you buy it from the back market there's a potential risk.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

It's the same product as the pharmacy. It's just that some places will sell without a prescription. HIV cannot be transmited through a patch or a pill.
    It's Frances with an E, like Frances Farmer. Francis is a man's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel June View Post
    Exactly! That's what happened to me! It started off innocently enough, ordering pills online from India. Then, the next thing I knew, I was a desperate estrogen junkie sharing dirty needles with transsexual prostitutes and doing unspeakable unprotected acts!

Holy Smokes !! Intervention Time ,,,, We can Fix you we have the Power ,,,LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I've tried looking for this on the web, my partner found it for me some time ago and it seems to have disappeared from wherever she got it from.Therefore it may or may not be the most up to date version.

Read the PDF here for information on informed consent clinics:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66437553/St...%20Clinics.pdf

I checked and there seem to be three clinics in the NY NY area which is closest to where you are. It beats guessing as to blood test results . I'll probably cause some discontent by linking this , informed consent seems to be a hot button topic amoung TG. I'd still rather doit under a doctors care, than by illegal web pharmacies.

Seana

Silver Member
    You can buy syringes for animals at Tractor Supply without a prescription... so there's no need to use your friend's dirty needle to inject your estrogen.

And yeah... if you want to start HRT... find another therapist and doctor who can help you.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-29-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Drugs are a no no and your comment will only cause trouble.