Thread: Big Girl Shoes?

Big Girl Shoes?

Hi Girls! Where can a girl like me (size 13) find sexy shoes that will actually fit me without costing $200 a pair? I am dying to find shoes I can live in every day and feel sexy wearing them. I can't find anything that fits.

I would like to know this also.

That's EASY ,,,,,,,,,,,,, PAYLESS !!!! 13W ALL DAY LONG ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Sorry ,,, Avenue 13 w all day long too ,,,, Shoe Station ,,, Cato,,,, Clarks ,,,, Lane Bryan ,,, Catherines ,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

eBay is a good choice. Then 6pm.com has a great selection too. Beyond that, juyst do a Google search for " size 13 women's shoes"

Platinum Member
    Try zappos. Payless doesn't even carry big boy shoes

Aspiring Member
    Just got a pair of Steve Madden flats at Nordstrom Rack in size 13.
    —Mikaela

Barefoot Tess. Lots of "normal" shoes up to size 15 and they're economical.

I order online atPierrie Silber great shoes not bad prices enjoy

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Nice selection at Amazon.com.

Im a 14 so Its hard for me also. Ebay or Amazon Im still looking for a cute set of suede boots that dont cost an arm and a leg..

cheers

one stop plus and payless online carry 13w shoes and boot from 19.99 up Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

+1 for Pierre Silber, but they sometimes run out of stuff. You can also find large ladies shoes (up to a size 17) on amazon, but you have to know the brands to search for. Ebay of course is another source, but again, you have to know what you're looking for. Of course, as you go up the size the choices get fewer and fewer; I wear a 15 or 16 mens and oddly, the Pleaser brand 15's and 16's are close to men's sizes, but vary as well: The 4 1/2 inch heel mary janes in size 16 are actually a little too big for me, and the regular pumps size 15 are just a wee bit too tight. Not that it matters much, as with arthritis I can't wear heels anymore anyway (anyone want some free shoes for great big feet?). Sizes go weird, just like all women's clothes. I think that maybe we should all have a thread somewhere and post the size, and picture of, the shoe we have, as well as what size men's shoe foot will fit in it. It'll probably save lots of people here a ton of money by avoiding the wrong shoes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have found larger women's shoes at:
    Payless,
    Shoe Show,
    Avenue,
    At one locally owned mom and pop mega shoe store.
    GB Shoe Warehouse (up to 12.5. They say they can get shoes and mail them to you, but I don't give out my address when it comes to crossdressing!)

I have been told to "shop in the ghetto" by a black woman I talked with about my crossdressing. I believe she was implying that white women's feet are typically smaller. She was very polite and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne View Post
    I have been told to "shop in the ghetto" by a black woman I talked with about my crossdressing. I believe she was implying that white women's feet are typically smaller. She was very polite and helpful.
    Very true. There is a locally owned shoe store here in Cincinnati called "Simply Shoe". It's big (probably 7500 sq ft) and definitely targets the "Hoochie" population. But it's a great source for 4-5" heels that don't look like fetish shoes. Not the greatest quality, I'd say comparable to Payless, but a great source for $25-30 heels that look trendy. They have a huge selection of 11s and 12s, and a reasonable selection of 13s. Plus the owner (a very nice Middle Eastern lady), is totally trans-friendly.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Thanks so much girls for all the helpful tips?

I have another question related to womens clothes:
    Do you go shopping by yourself dressed as a man for women's shoes etc? I feel a little strange going to the cashier
    with womens shoes as my purchase. The same goes for make-up etc... Any thoughts?

I was hoping to go shopping today by myself and I am light years away from going out dressed as a woman.

Thanks,
    Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth. I found shoes at Payless Shoe Source in size 13. They even have 12 wide, which fits better than a 13. Their prices are VERY low and if you sign up for their email list, you can get discounts of up to 30% (all this weekend!). You can also order online and have them shipped to you. As for facing the cashier, just do it! They just work there and it is their job to take your money, not make judgements. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kristi!

Nordstrom Rack has women's size 13.

i've also had great luck at payless but i am a 12, but i know i have seen 13's there. you can also check there shoes on line and even have them delivered.
    paula

I actually have gotten two pairs from payless myself. I've noticed some of the exact same pairs are going on Ebay right now for double the price. I looked at sellers previous sells and all they are doing is buying the 12w and 13 from Payless and then reselling them for literally double. Here is an example of on going auction that already has a bid (and they have made profit). http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIONI-NIGHT-...item2576c8aae8

So yeah check out payless for sure.

Btw not plugging this auction. Rather just showing many of shoes on Ebay at size 12w and 13s source is Payless to hopefully save some of you money If your anything like me I need it. So I can spend it on more clothes haha.

http://www.snaz75.com

They have up to size 16.

I've had great luck with Payless as well.
    On my first trip in the ladies' aisles by myself, the salesgirl was so helpful.
    She quickly knew that I was buying for myself as she had me trying things on, even though I was dressed in male attire.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth_sonya View Post
    Do you go shopping by yourself dressed as a man for women's shoes etc? I feel a little strange going to the cashier
    with womens shoes as my purchase. The same goes for make-up etc... Any thoughts?
    I am always a guy, but sometimes I am in a skirt and heels. I don't do make up and wig. I have shopped in both the Avenue and in Payless in both masculine and in feminine styles of dress. The staff was almost always friendly, helpful, and understanding. I have had a clerk at a Payless who seemed to be uncomfortable. I asked my question, picked up on her awkwardness, I accepted her answer with thanks and then helped myself after that. ...Not like I need that much help to check out the 5 pairs of size 13 shoes in the store!

By the way, at Payless, the large women's shoes are right behind or beside the large men's shoes. At the Avenue, there are no men's shoes. At Shoe Show, I have only ever seen the large women's shoes on a different aisle from the men's shoes. I think Payless understands that some of their big feminine shoe customers are dudes with pizazz!

go to electrique boutique they have sizes up
    to 15 .go into last pairs they are as low as $9.99