Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

This is intended to be an inspirational story, I suppose.
    Today was so beautiful that I decided I needed to go to the woods. The woods are a decidedly safe place to venture en femme, I think. Considering how seldom anyone goes to the woods these days there isn't much chance of running into an awkward social interaction. Perfect!!

This is the inspirational part: Don't let dressing keep you in! Find ways to live life out an about however you can. For me today, that meant running around in the woods. Normally I wouldn't have gone out while dressed, but today was too pretty to sit inside. I was rewarded with cool breezes up my skirt, and the best mushroom score of my life!!! LOOK!! I didn't take any, though, because I have a freezer full of this particular type of mushroom already. Let it grow.

Also, I know I'm overdressed for a hike, but I need the makeup and my hair tie broke early on, meaning I had to leave my hair down. Oh well! I got a new skirt from my wife (new to me, old to her) and was inspired to wear it out. I thought that it looked pretty rugged and I thought that it would be nice to try that "casual look" that someone told me I "rock". I wanted to see if I could pull off combat boots and still look feminine- feminine enough for me, anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by May(be); 10-26-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Tell you what ,,You look like the real deal ,,, I would not worry mt pretty little head about being spotted ,,You look like a girl to me ,,,Nice skirt ,,, Watch out in those woods ,,WRONG TURN ,,,REMEMBER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Aspiring Member
    Cute pics! I like your hair.....and i totally rock those same jungle boots in a skirt too!

Its awesome to see members overcoming personal boundaries. Thanks for sharing!

-Donni-

You look great!! I often hike in the woods myself but with my dog. Great way to be out en femme for a bit!

May(be), with looks like yours I reckon you have no need to worry. You look like a lovely girl! (unlike the gargoyle that is me!)

Well done.
    Anna x

The avvy pic isn't me
    Awesomeness!

I think too many folks around here (and other forums too for that matter) tend to think of the outdoors as being too masculine or maybe a better way of putting it is not feminine enough.
    That pretty girls don't get out in the woods or nature in general.

Pffffttt! i say.
    Lots of gorgeous GGs love the outside world just as much as men do.
    I feel most at peace with myself and my place in this world when i'm out in nature, and yes peeps, that even means in male mode. But to wander thru that beautiful outdoor world enfemme is going it one better.

Good for you May, may you keep rocking that rugged, but also very pretty look out there in the woods.

I agree the woods is a great place to be while dressed! I live in the woods you see! Just the dog and me!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The woods are a beautiful place to be. That is as long as you don't hear any banjos!

Seriously, your pictures are very nice. You look good.

I'd just beware that it is deer hunting season. Now, if I saw one of you ladies, I wouldn't shoot, but I am out trying to get some venison and so is someone else. Just beware ladies!
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Platinum Member
    Your are wise beyond your years, May. Glad you took advantage of a beautiful day and a beautiful woods, by adding your beauty to it!

I should add that I have taken our dogs for several walks on the path through a wooded park near our house. It wasn't as natural as the woodlands May visited, but still a nice change from the streets in our neighborhood.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 10-26-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: added thought

I have to agree with everyone else. I wouldn't give you a second look (well maybe second lol, you are attractive as a girl). I personally wouldn't venture out in the woods en femme as I hike a LOT and that's where I go to put hair on my chest before ripping it back out.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That was a great way to spend the day plus you look fantastic.Love the boots because they are functional in the woods and so appropriate IMO.
    I have gone deer/coyote hunting enfemme a few times and it was awesome.

Wow you are so pretty. I'm sure even the pristine beauty of the woods was jealous of your look. Hubba hubba.

I hadn't considered going out in the woods. Sounds both erotic and fun. I guess my biggest obstacle would be how to get there while dressed and not make a big scene. I don't drive anymore and until I am more confident in how I look and finally get some new things I've wanted for a while (wig, forms, shoes, etc) I'll probably avoid it. Though my favorite thing about living in Canada is once winter is upon us, it's layers time. I can wear a sexy lady layer under everything else and no one needs to know. Hopefully next summer I'll be able to wander the woods.

Have yet to go hiking en femme so I am extremely jelouse. You look really good and the woods look amazing. Yes I am a tree hugger but hugs to you too.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a chance to go coyote hunting in the next few weeks and may just do it enfemme this time.Thanks for the idea May.
    The place I'm going has been over run with them and they have killed some cattle so the landowner gave me full approval to weed them out if I can.
    I will take my cam and get some shots.

Ya know, that's a great idea girl. All this mall walking and sidewalking is getting a bit ol for this ol lady. I'm going to take this idea an run with it.... I'm thinkin' the 4" heels aren't going to make it for the woods walk, so I'll have to come up with something else... Hey, sounds like a great idea to go shopping...

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

I have done that when i was younger loved it very much i also used to drive around all night dressed oh i miss those days.WOW!! you look great looks like you had fun

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I'd just beware that it is deer hunting season. Now, if I saw one of you ladies, I wouldn't shoot, but I am out trying to get some venison and so is someone else. Just beware ladies!
    You're safe around me...my freezer is already packed full!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Hot girl in the woods alert, no seriously though you look amazing you should have no worries about going out anywhere, all of us should be so lucky, LOL
    Formerly Lolisa

Aspiring Member
    Now thats exactly what I had in mind! But I wonder if a woman should venture far in alone. The social encounter would not bother me at all, but but bumping into a lone man along the way would. Down south of me is a large national park with miles and miles of hiking/bike trails. A local woman (age 30 something) told me it probably would not be a good idea neither man nor woman to go alone, but woods, wildlife, etc to me is okay...I think she was referring to others on the trails. Travel a hour or so up northward or so is a 4.5 mile rugged trail that follows a river. I been on it before in guy mode and then out of nowhere appears what looked like to me as a homeless hiker. I just have to find someone to accompany me!

Oh thats awesome, i want to do that. Ive been thinking that very thing actually!

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    Perfect!!
    Indeed it was and you looked the part. Getting out into the great outdoors can certainly be a ton of fun. I've done a little hike in the woods and made it to one trailhead in the mountains, but the goal for next year is to get Bree to the top of a 14er.

I hope you keep having wonderful adventures.

-Bree

well, you look amazing! The woods are nice and quiet.. I'm usually only there to explore so ill remember to dress up next time

Beautiful post, May(be) -- going dressed for walks in the woods is a wonderful idea that we all should follow. I hope to do so soon! Thanks for the lovely idea from a lovely girl.

The solitude of a quiet place is a way to dream your dreams.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.