Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by annecwesley View Post
    I wear a skirt (with pantyhose and slip) just about every day for my daily walk in the woods. Occasionally I dress up more. Last week in "guy in a skirt" mode I had a nice chat with some fellow walkers - it was the first time I've not avoided (the very rare) on-trail encounters.
    Well...Im going out next week in my semi-girl mode. I mean basically in girl mode with just a bit of makeup to cover beard and wearing bra underneath (without a form) that gives a look of breasts though. I talked to a coworker who used to walk down there and she said extremely safe for someone alone, male or female, but I did not mention anything about hiking CDing thru there. I will sort of look like in atavar but hair will be much better.

Your chat? A freindly chat and then on your ways I assume?

Silver Member
    I should say you look feminine May, wowwww very feminine

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    I assume you're talking about the pics of me because of the topic of this forum, but it would also be appropriate if you're talking about the mushroom colony. It was INCREDIBLE!!
    Definitely your 2 pics May. Incredible femme look, you make it look so easy.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Hiking around So Cal dressed is one of my favorite things to do and probably the second most frequent activity I do as a "girl". Unfortunately, I have had a few uncomfortable moments on some lonely trails with some jerks who thought they might have some fun with this dumb girl hiking by herself. they found themselves on their ass in the dust.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-04-2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Gun reference removed

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    Your chat? A freindly chat and then on your ways I assume?
    They wanted to know where the trail led and had other questions abouit the area. They did not even seem to notice that I was wearing a skirt, the topic never came up.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    You look great for a hike

Very nice story...

Here to Learn :)
    Congrats, would love to dress like you and go for a walk in the bush. Never been outside my flat dressed, but would love to feel the true experience of wearing a skirt for example.

cute boots, love yours hair and eyes!

You look amazing I wish I had your frame of mind when I was your age. I spent most of my youth stuffing my feeling. Now in my fifty's Janelle is tired of being stuffed. You give me confidence to be who I am thank you. Hugs Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Aspiring Member
    It's been a long time since I took a walk in the woods in feminine attire, woman's jeans never have done it in a skirt. I do enjoy that breeze under my dress or skirt when out.

OP,

I wouldn't say that's overdressed, especially if your woods are near a city. Lots of people go out for short hikes/walks after work or in the middle of the day, and while you don't need to dress up for it you don't need to ugly up, either. That's some awesome bracket fungus you found, though! They'll all be from the same tiny microscopic spore. There's one type of bracket fungus some Victorians used to use to do the last little bit of sharpening on their shaving razors: because of that, its nickname is 'razor strop.' Apparently, it's slightly antimicrobial so it was great if they cut themselves shaving, it would have less of a chance to get infected! (I'm not saying that mushroom is razor strop. I'm not enough of a mycologist to tell the difference between any bracket fungi.) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have a chance to go coyote hunting in the next few weeks and may just do it enfemme this time.Thanks for the idea May.
    The place I'm going has been over run with them and they have killed some cattle so the landowner gave me full approval to weed them out if I can.
    I will take my cam and get some shots.

... This hurts my heart a little bit!!

I can guarantee you two things:
    1) Other coyotes will come in to the area and replace the ones you shoot; if not this year than next year. This is because:
    2) Coyote overpopulation isn't this guys' problem. I can guarantee you that there is SOMETHING he is doing on his property which is a wildlife attractant. Maybe unsecured feed somewhere, or he lets field dead carcasses sit too long, or something - but if he cleaned up his land a bit and figured out what the attractant is, the coyotes won't bother his operations.

Coyotes (canis latrans) are one of the MOST intelligent species across North America. They recognize that leaving tracks means leaving evidence of themselves, so they actually run over their own footprints to leave kill sites. They can smell territory markings for miles - their scent is over 100 times greater than our own. Their eyesight is superb, particularly during dawn and dusk which makes them great predators. They aren't picky eaters, and will go after the easiest food in their territory. Believe me, that's not going to be livestock if your landowner friend is doing his jobs right.

To tie this back into the going outdoors en femme theme here,
    Today I took a group of city teens into the woods and taught them how to find browse and identify scat. They figured out how to tell species apart based on the fur they rub off on branches, and how to read stories from tracks. They had a blast, and one of the big highlights they all loved was finding coyote signs today, and being able to tell it had filled its belly with deer and choke cherries. I wore an amazingly awesome vintage west coast knit sweater, knit cowichan-style with big, thick rovings of wool in colours ranging from a dusky pink through to a warm brown. Comfy, warm and stylish! It was an amazing experience to help those teens realize they had the skills to discover nature's stories on their own.
    Last edited by Babeba; 11-03-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Gee Whiz, I thought I was the only one that took walks in the woods. I really love doing it especialy when you mentioned the wind blowing your skirt around. It kind of sends chills up my spine. I could,nt check your pics out yet but I,m sure they are nice.

Banned Read only
    If I looked as sexy and pretty as you, I would not be walking around in our woods. Not only do we have bears, we have Sasquatches. You could be swept off your feet and carried away. God knows what would happen if he found your deception.

Ok so many have problems with crtitters both wild and human in the woods, I've got a nice canoe and know some easy to reach private spots with good swimming or tanning and lots of nature. Just get out of the city damn it.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.