Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many CDs have urge to be Female or Quasi-female?

How many CDs have urge to be Female or Quasi-female?

I know some CDs say they would like to be female and I know I would like to be mostly female and some say they like being male, but just like to look female by dress, I think.

Are there stats on this? My guess is that most of us would like to have some features of females, but retain some male features or traits. Like, males tend to be taller, and I suspect that many of you tall CDs may like to retain tallness, or at least be a taller than average female. I understand that women have weak orgasms, but maybe have longer-lasting pleasures during sex. I wouldn't want to give up having stronger orgasms, but I'd prefer that they last somewhat longer. And I'd like to be able to have orgasm without having male genitalia.

So I'm curious which female features other CDs would choose if they had a choice.

I'm not crazy about the exterior female genitalia (which doesn't count boobs, because those are nice), but I like female genitalia much better than male. On the other hand, I'd like to have the option to get pregnant and have a baby with short gestation period, but I'd prefer to get pregnant by a female rather than a male. A female hermaphrodite (rather than a male hermaphrodite) would be an acceptable means of getting pregnant.

I'm starting another thread, called "Promote Medical Advances" where I want to discuss making our desires a reality, because I think medicine is on the verge of being able to grant us our wishes and allow us to be truly female, or any combination of male and female. I think that could happen within ten or twenty years.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Read only
    if i was given 2 choice, that "i would be accepted as a CD in society and i would be treated like a woman" OR "if i just transformed into a woman" well i would take the second turn into a women, i like girls cloths and to be honest women cloths look better on women body than men, and i just love there body I wish I was a girl

IF! I had a choice I would be all female with no exceptions!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm happy not being able to get pregnant ...... don't really want anything that large being pulled out of any of my orifices. lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I do have the desire, though not an overwhelming need to be female. I would love those parts!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Too deep a thought for me I'm too confused as it is.

I'll keep my male parts, but I do live as a female, and I love it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    I love to live as a female and am seriously considering HRT and then snip snip. Wouldn't miss them at all. Go figure.

Sometimes I think wanting to be the opposite sex is out of jealousy. I'm envious of women in a superficial way, but certainly wouldn't want their problems. Nice perky breasts would be a pleasure to have, but what about when gravity sets in later in life? Would you desire having to watch your weight to avoid cellulite? How about stretch marks after giving birth? And could you handle watching chick flicks instead of action movies?

Since I kind of believe in reincarnation it's possible that we've all been the opposite sex in other lifetimes. Is tallness a word? lol

I wish I was fully female, but by the time information and technology was made available, I was to old and in a great relationship. Stuck in a male body I hate, but got over it. At least I can live 98% of the time in the illusion of female.- Celeste

I enjoy being a man. I like sex as a man and enjoy being with women. If I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I can have multiple orgasms (it just takes practice and disapline) and thus bring my fiance to multiple orgasms. Now having said that, I wouldn't mind having a nice pair of breast. I would like that very much.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I have met, and made friends with quite a few transsexuals, and I am simply amazed at how flawless one can change gender of one makes the effort. It's a very real, and necessary reality for some. I put TS activist Donna Rose in this category. I don't think I'm quite that.

I am perfectly happy straddling both lines of gender, I like the term gender fluid. After growing my hair down to my shoulders, a year of beard laser removal, I feel content. My goal in life is to be as gender ambiguous as possible so that I can go out as any gender I feel like it. A year and a half ago, I never thought i could do it, but here I am.

I don't even feell like a crossdresser anymore, I feel like me as me. As much as I like dressing to the nines, going out in public in womens jeans, tops , and boots, sweaters , and dressing like the average boring women does it for me....mainly because it doesn't draw attention, and I can simply be me.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 10-26-2012 at 03:44 PM.

I would without hesitation trade in all of my male parts for the female equivalant. For someone who is so deeply rooted in his male lifestyle I would also like the chance to be completely rooted in a female one.

Aspiring Member
    I like chick flicks and cry at movies. Now, if someone calls me a "girl", I'll say thank you. I'm very emotional, just need a pair of breasts, Mr. Nasty gone and I'll be complete - kind of.

If it were up to me, I would have preferred to been born female. I would be 5' 4, 110 lbs, 32C breasts, long thick flowing brown hair, big doe eyes, and would have been practiced in the art of being a lady. I do not like this thing between my legs, and I already keep my legs, underarms, genitals shaved and cleaned up, but as a girl, I would not have to shave my face. As a girl, you have mentruation but that is part of life. My toenails are always painted, but to return to guy mode, I have to remove the polish from my fingers (unless around a few different friends, lol). I enjoy putting on make up, just never happy with the final result myself, but have been told i present well. And I just recently started seeing a couple of "guys", and can say I do enjoy their company when I am Karin.
    Last edited by karinels; 10-26-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Sometimes I think wanting to be the opposite sex is out of jealousy. I'm envious of women in a superficial way, but certainly wouldn't want their problems. Nice perky breasts would be a pleasure to have, but what about when gravity sets in later in life? Would you desire having to watch your weight to avoid cellulite? How about stretch marks after giving birth?
    There you go.

Fantasy is nice and all, but hopefully a CDer wouldn't live in it to the point where he is disappointed with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    So I'm curious which female features other CDs would choose if they had a choice.

I'm not crazy about the exterior female genitalia (which doesn't count boobs, because those are nice), but I like female genitalia much better than male. On the other hand, I'd like to have the option to get pregnant and have a baby with short gestation period, but I'd prefer to get pregnant by a female rather than a male. A female hermaphrodite (rather than a male hermaphrodite) would be an acceptable means of getting pregnant.
    You could write your own chapter in biology books as a design for the perfect hybrid sex. If enough people go for it, maybe we'll bypass medical ethics and seriously begin down the road to hybrid generic engineering.
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-26-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Reine

I would have preferred to have been born female. I like everything about being female: the sex, orgasms, boobs, clothes, and being beautiful.

But I have to live my life as a guy...

I am happy not to take too many more steps over the cliff.
    I can be half and half.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I'm a bit back and forth with this question.

Some days I would gladly embrace being female with all that comes with it. Other days I am glad to be able to go back to male mode, even knowing that the desire to appear/act feminine will resurface. I think it's the duality aspect that draws me to crossdressing. I want to be the best person I can be. Since I am a man who enjoys dressing up as a woman, and by definition that makes me a crossdresser, I strive to be the best CD I can be. After-all, it's what's between the ears that makes a person great, not what's between the legs. Some days there is more female than male between the ears, and vice-versa. I just roll with it and do the best I can with the hand I was dealt. Given the choice, I think I'd stay the same as I am now because I feel like a more complete person with the option to present myself either way. If I could shift my body based on my mood, that would be my choice.

I would really just want to be 100% female. I want to be vulnerable and emotional and so girly. the thought of having boobs, curves etc is all i dream of x

I have been a guy.

If I could I would love to be a girl.

Hi,

Hermaphrodite is not a word we use, nor the meaning of because it does not cover those with in our Intersexed community,

Im intersexed yet many of us are not in the way that was first used, & we are very different with in our members on our forums, im on 3 so when i say theres about 20 difference's & then some it does not even address our issues, because they are so different for each of us,

Im a intersexed female / woman yet my facial features say male. & i dont have my womb.

My friend is intersexed looks very male in body shape voice height very masculine yet has her womb , wether she could have had children is another matter , & like me her hormones changed , for her only 3 times from female to male & back to female over some many years,

In the begining she was very female in looks, hormones changed to T, to a high male of about 34 nmol then the maleness came , then when it went back to female that did not change back her looks to female,

So Hermaphrodite does not address for us today our issues or really tell you any thing about us other then some have both sex organs , so thought id let you know,

& some of us have no idear of what its like to be male or female because we are if you like caught in the middle, or in no mans land, so try being in a void & see what its like then youll have a little idear of where we are,

Allmost for got dont count on .....all ..... intersexed female 's or male for that matter, being able to give birth to a child many cant if you understand the internals of an intersexed female youll find we all are not compleat in all parts of our bodys, some can some cant, a C T scan or xray will show that, in most case's,

...noeleena..
    Last edited by noeleena; 10-27-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I don't want to be a woman, just dress like one whenever possible. I love women's clothes. That's what makes me a CD.

Hugs
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Former Member
    I'm a simple crossdresser. I like being a male and am only attracted to females. I have a need to crossdress for some reason, I stopped trying to figure out why years ago.

So really, I'm just a guy with an unusual hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi,

Hermaphrodite is not a word we use, nor the meaning of because it does not cover those with in our Intersexed community,

Im intersexed yet many of us are not in the way that was first used, & we are very different with in our members on our forums, im on 3 so when i say theres about 20 difference's & then some it does not even address our issues, because they are so different for each of us,

Im a intersexed female / woman yet my facial features say male. & i dont have my womb.

My friend is intersexed looks very male in body shape voice height very masculine yet has her womb , wether she could have had children is another matter , & like me her hormones changed , for her only 3 times from female to male & back to female over some many years,

In the begining she was very female in looks, hormones changed to T, to a high male of about 34 nmol then the maleness came , then when it went back to female that did not change back her looks to female,

So Hermaphrodite does not address for us today our issues or really tell you any thing about us other then some have both sex organs , so thought id let you know,

& some of us have no idear of what its like to be male or female because we are if you like caught in the middle, or in no mans land, so try being in a void & see what its like then youll have a little idear of where we are,

Allmost for got dont count on .....all ..... intersexed female 's or male for that matter, being able to give birth to a child many cant if you understand the internals of an intersexed female youll find we all are not compleat in all parts of our bodys, some can some cant, a C T scan or xray will show that, in most case's,

...noeleena..
    Thanks Noeleena. I'm wondering if any other members here are intersexed. It seems that someone else has talked about it before, but I can't remember who it was. From what I understand, it isn't always obvious and some may not know until they get older when a doctor finally finds the hidden organ of the opposite sex. Let me know if I'm off base.