Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many CDs have urge to be Female or Quasi-female?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Thanks Noeleena. I'm wondering if any other members here are intersexed. It seems that someone else has talked about it before, but I can't remember who it was. From what I understand, it isn't always obvious and some may not know until they get older when a doctor finally finds the hidden organ of the opposite sex. Let me know if I'm off base.
    Here's a pretty good resource if you want to learn more about the various intersex conditions:

http://www.isna.org/faq/

Quote Originally Posted by ISNA.org
    People who have intersex conditions have anatomy that is not considered typically male or female. Most people with intersex conditions come to medical attention because doctors or parents notice something unusual about their bodies. In contrast, people who are transgendered have an internal experience of gender identity that is different from most people.

Many people confuse transgender and transsexual people with people with intersex conditions because they see two groups of people who would like to choose their own gender identity and sometimes those choices require hormonal treatments and/or surgery. These are similarities. It’s also true, albeit rare, that some people who have intersex conditions also decide to change genders at some point in their life, so some people with intersex conditions might also identify themselves as transgender or transsexual.

In spite of these similarities, these two groups should not be and cannot be thought of as one. The truth is that the vast majority of people with intersex conditions identify as male or female rather than transgender or transsexual. Thus, where all people who identify as transgender or transsexual experience problems with their gender identity, only a small portion of intersex people experience these problems.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    My guess is that most of us would like to have some features of females, but retain some male features or traits.
    You are wrong. You are not referring to crossdressers. By definition, we DRESS in the attire of the opposite gender, not wish to become them. I see a common theme on this forum of using the term crossdresser but really referring to transsexuals. While from the outside view, a trans person may crossdress, their gender identity says they are properly presenting. Someone who wants the physical form of the opposite gender is not just a crossdresser.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm happy not being able to get pregnant ...... don't really want anything that large being pulled out of any of my orifices. lol
    and say nothing of PMS,menstration and menopause, plus the unfortunate 4 kinds of womens cancer.... breast. Ueteran, ovarian and cevrical. Poor ladies. I'll stay with that male in me and my parts and just use the clothes to satisfy me.

Megan70
    Last edited by Megan70; 10-28-2012 at 07:56 AM.

LK: My guess is that most of us would like to have some features of females, but retain some male features or traits.
    Jen: You are wrong. You are not referring to crossdressers. By definition, we DRESS in the attire of the opposite gender, not wish to become them.
    I'll have to see reliable stats before I'd be confident that you're right. It seems pretty certain that CDs are largely basically heterosexual, and maybe that's what you mean, that CDs want to keep their penises and don't want vaginas.

But there are other female features besides vaginas. The fact that most CDs seem to wear bras, forms, feminine makeup etc seems to show that most of us would like to have some of the female features that we imitate. Certainly those who take hormones and those who do breast enlargement etc are doing it because they want to have that female feature (boobs). Others say they wish they were shorter, or had more hair on their heads and less or none on their faces and bodies. Many seem to shave their legs as well as their faces, which I believe means they would like to have those female features too (i.e., relative hairlessness, except on the scalp).
    Last edited by LelaK; 10-27-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Hi,
    Dee,

Yes we have 2 others who are intersexed & they are very different to me , in fact we are very different to each other, so it cannot be said just because we are intersexed we are the same, & even my close friend is different & that covers all aspects of our lifes, how we get on with others ,

I could write pages on myself in my difference's & do the same about my friend whos has said she is happy for me to do so.

& i could write a book about her & theres nothing we have not talked about she has been very open with me so theres a trust we have, & Dejarn = our grandaurter, she's now 9 y 10 m . & loves her,

...noeleena...

It's a though question since a lot of CD are in fact early TS. And of course there's the pink fog.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia anne View Post
    if! I had a choice i would be all female with no exceptions!
    my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I am not particularly fond of my male genitalia but the thought of having female genitalia ( by which I mean vagina) scares me. Like someone earlier posted they have a tough time of : menstruation cycles, pregnancy (I want children just not from inside me), breast cancer (which occurs in males too but significantly less than females), and other diseases and infections specific to females. I have a relatively small build (5'4 / 135 lbs.) which seems like a good size to become female but I think I just want to be androgynous which prob means undergoing HRT and some minor surgeries but not SRS. I took the COGIATI test online (not sure how reliable it is) and I think I remember getting something along the lines of androgynous or a transexual who wasn't sure. Since I am attracted to both genders I feel like in the end I'll be fine with which ever genitalia I opt for.

From my earliest recollections I wanted to be a girl. It seems like I was almost a half and half anyway. I was always the smallest one in school when I was young and did not really develop like the other boys did. I was almost hairless from the head down until I was about 17 or so, very small....you know....even now on my chest I have about 20 hairs. My arm hair is less than my ex wives. I have a more curvy shape than most men. I only liked playing with the girls when young and still prefer their company. It has been hard to live half and half and would gladly accept all the things about being a girl. Menstruation, pregnancy, discrimination at work, not being able to parallel park. It doesn't compare to the mens side....expectations of being tough, being aggressive, strong, face shaving, hiding emotions, prostate problems...not a walk in the park either way.

Growing up like this I was always called a sissy, picked last for teams of sports (that I didn't like much anyway) made fun of because of my size and the small genitals, even made fun of because I preferred to play with dolls and such instead of playing rough games. I was bullied and beat up and if I cried because someone hit me I was ridiculed for it. If I had been a girl and cried because some boy hit me I would have been supported and accepted for it. When very young when we were asked what we wanted to be when we grew up I usually said a housewife. Other bvoys said fireman or astronaught but I wanted to be a homemaker. I pretty much learned to fake it pretty well and now you wouldn't know I have so much female inclinations because I hide it so well, but inside I am a girl and would exchange happily if I could.

Former Member
    My guess is that most of us would like to have some features of females, but retain some male features or traits.
    I'll keep all of my male features!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    You are wrong. You are not referring to crossdressers. By definition, we DRESS in the attire of the opposite gender, not wish to become them. I see a common theme on this forum of using the term crossdresser but really referring to transsexuals. While from the outside view, a trans person may crossdress, their gender identity says they are properly presenting. Someone who wants the physical form of the opposite gender is not just a crossdresser.
    Amen, Sister!

I'll have to see reliable stats before I'd be confident that you're right. It seems pretty certain that CDs are largely basically heterosexual, and maybe that's what you mean, that CDs want to keep their penises and don't want vaginas.

But there are other female features besides vaginas. The fact that most CDs seem to wear bras, forms, feminine makeup etc seems to show that most of us would like to have some of the female features that we imitate. Certainly those who take hormones and those who do breast enlargement etc are doing it because they want to have that female feature (boobs). Others say they wish they were shorter, or had more hair on their heads and less or none on their faces and bodies. Many seem to shave their legs as well as their faces, which I believe means they would like to have those female features too (i.e., relative hairlessness, except on the scalp).
    I am a simple crossdresser. What you state above doesn't describe me. I'm perfectly happy with who I am. I can dress as a woman whenever I need to, then take it all off and be the dude I really am.

I know many genetic women who wish they had better hair on their heads, less body hair, bigger boobs, were shorter, taller....the list goes on. It's human nature and not restricted to crossdressers or transsexuals.

Sami: I am a simple crossdresser. What you state above doesn't describe me. I'm perfectly happy with who I am. I can dress as a woman whenever I need to, then take it all off and be the dude I really am.

I know many genetic women who wish they had better hair on their heads, less body hair, bigger boobs, were shorter, taller....the list goes on. It's human nature and not restricted to crossdressers or transsexuals.
    I suppose I should have titled this thread differently, but I can't edit it, as far as I know. But I wasn't trying to divide us against each other. I was just curious if other CDs would prefer to actually have any female features. I expect some day humans will have the ability to easily transform their features however they like.

For those who are happy being entirely male, when you CD, would you like to be able to have real boobs for a short while, just while cross-dressing, in order to pass better, and then revert to male features? Do you think you have a feminine side and that cross-dressing helps you express that?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I am honestly in an in-between point. I pretty much dress every day to some level or another. I am willing to male some pretty permanent changes to my body, in terms of the shape I am gaining from working out, corset training, and having my ears pierced etc.

As a child, I would PRAY AND PRAY I would wake up magically changed into a girl, and fantasized about it over and over and over again.

I think there are plenty of CDs who never want to change, some TS's that wish they hadn't and everything else in between. Problem is it's hard to be honest with ourselves, so some girls and boys just simply don't know where they are in terms of that desire.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Its kind of funny. Some people have said you are not a TS unless you are going to get the SRS and HRT, while some also say if you want to be a woman you are not a crossdresser. I don't know. I always wanted to be a girl, always. I have decided not to pursue the route and just try to present as a woman when I can and not do the whole sex change thing even though I want to. So it seems I am not a TS or CD. I guess I am just me. Sometimes boys will be girls.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post

I am a simple crossdresser. ... I'm perfectly happy with who I am. I can dress as a woman whenever I need to, then take it all off and be the dude I really am.
    That's me as well, though I'm not able to dress as often as I might like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Sometimes I think wanting to be the opposite sex is out of jealousy. I'm envious of women in a superficial way, but certainly wouldn't want their problems. Nice perky breasts would be a pleasure to have, but what about when gravity sets in later in life? Would you desire having to watch your weight to avoid cellulite? How about stretch marks after giving birth? And could you handle watching chick flicks instead of action movies?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    There you go.

Fantasy is nice and all, but hopefully a CDer wouldn't live in it to the point where he is disappointed with reality.
    I can go along with this to a certain extent, but I wonder: how many GG's would be happy to exchange their problems for the ones we transpeople have? I think the grass is always greener, isn't it?

Annabelle

As a male who loves women and wearing their clothes, I have the best of both worlds. I have no desire to change that!
    Cary

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    "I understand that women have weak orgasms"

Huh? That's not been my experience! Not sure what you mean by this.

As far as features, my only issue is having to hide male the features of the other gender, whichever that may be. I do envy those with facial features that work in both genders easily. It all comes down to the number of male "clues" that have to be minimized and it would be nice to have fewer of those while having the ability to show a bit of cleavage to neutralize some of the remaining clues. I am greedy in that I want both of my gendered selves and I want them both to work as well as possible, so more neutral features would be nice in both genders. Unfortunately, these male shoulders of mine aren't subject to femininization surgery!

I do, but it's a part-time feeling and I have no control over when I do or do not feel this way. However, I can fully control the urge to go femme when it would be inappropriate to do so.

I am happy being me. I happen to be a male and am happy about that. So I am a crossdresser too. To me, being a crossdresser does not mean I want to be a female. I enjoy the duality of entering the fem siode when I want to and then back to being the man I am. I think it's a very small percentage of crossdressers that really want to be women. Nice to fantasize about at times, but unless you have serious gender issues or are in fact a TS, you don't really want to be a woman.

if i were given a choice, i would like to be a female, but i am in the situation were i am a male and well that's how it is, but if i could get one wish it would be to have nice breast's and a feminine body and looks to go with it

I'm gonna cross-thread here. I like being a male most of the time. The rest of the time, I would like to be female. That means ALL that comes with being a female. Mostly I want the female anatomy so I can truly understand what sex feels like to a woman. Yes, that means being with a man, but also real breasts and a vagina. In male mode, I like pleasing my wife in any way. That's just how I roll. Therapy, here I come.

I feel the same way, Marlana. But I prefer that I was born a beautiful female with a pretty face and hourglass body...

Banned Read only
    Given the choice I would gladly shed my male anatomy and become completely female, including the capability to bear children.

I'd happily become female if I was given the choice and are seriously considering doing just that.

I am just trying to enjoy my life. Playing dress up is fun for me. I am not hurting anyone and my wife doesn't mind. So let me get in touch with my feminine side and I'll leave others alone to have their fun.