I know some CDs say they would like to be female and I know I would like to be mostly female and some say they like being male, but just like to look female by dress, I think.

Are there stats on this? My guess is that most of us would like to have some features of females, but retain some male features or traits. Like, males tend to be taller, and I suspect that many of you tall CDs may like to retain tallness, or at least be a taller than average female. I understand that women have weak orgasms, but maybe have longer-lasting pleasures during sex. I wouldn't want to give up having stronger orgasms, but I'd prefer that they last somewhat longer. And I'd like to be able to have orgasm without having male genitalia.

So I'm curious which female features other CDs would choose if they had a choice.

I'm not crazy about the exterior female genitalia (which doesn't count boobs, because those are nice), but I like female genitalia much better than male. On the other hand, I'd like to have the option to get pregnant and have a baby with short gestation period, but I'd prefer to get pregnant by a female rather than a male. A female hermaphrodite (rather than a male hermaphrodite) would be an acceptable means of getting pregnant.

I'm starting another thread, called "Promote Medical Advances" where I want to discuss making our desires a reality, because I think medicine is on the verge of being able to grant us our wishes and allow us to be truly female, or any combination of male and female. I think that could happen within ten or twenty years.