Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is male mode?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    My wife has made it explicitly clear that if I present more fulltime in public then she will definitely loose interest with me as a lover but will be there to support me as a friend. Although I may have wishful thinking we have discussed this over and over again and again and I am grateful still and shouldn't ask for anything more but I do, I think we all do. As I get use to the fact that I can go out and be free I also crush the image of a man that she fell in love with. Right now we are trying to strike a balance of couse, but it seems like the only win win situation is to have weeks of none dressing male mode and then have weeks of dressing female mode.

Im still looking for that balance to make her and I happy because in the end for me she was the one who helped me discover myself and allowed me to grow as a femme boy.

Quote Originally Posted by CD_blue View Post
    If there was one thing in this world I wish I could be comfortable with using 24/7 out in public is a purse. I have to carry so much stuff there is no way I can't fit in my pockets and end up carrying most of it. I am bad about losing everything lol. Cell phone, keys, everything under the sun you can think of. Men carrying purses to me is just sense able. Just would make life easier lol.
    There is nothing stopping you from carrying a purse, especially with all of the gadgets that we carry now-a-days. Tumi sells messenger bags and purses that are unisex if you don't want to carry an obviously feminine purse. I have been carrying a purse for 20 years. It is just part of me.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Reine I'm wondering all the things you are I just don't have enough info in just how he presents in public.
    She can't post a pic because I'm assuming he is not a member here.
    No, I didn't mean posting a pic of his face or anything. But maybe posting links to items of clothing that she finds online that are similar to the ones he wears.

To Confusedandalone, if your SO doesn't see himself as a CD the way we think of CDers here, and if for example he wears things like this:

(women's shirt) http://www.thedealrack.com/p-531-che...rt-ch590w.aspx
    (women's shoes) http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-ro...her-p_id230993

I think (although I'm not sure) that people will give you different advice than if he wears something like this:

(women's shirt) http://www.coldwatercreek.com/produc...nk=search.aspx
    (women's shoes) http://www.zappos.com/franco-sarto-cicero-black-leather

This doesn't mean that you shouldn't have opinions about his choice of wearing women's clothing. The two of you would want to talk about why he feels more comfortable wearing women's things even if it isn't apparent, what motivates him (does he want to gender-bend, is he wanting to be incognito or not, does he foresee ramping it up in the future), or any other concerns you might have. The circles that you move in might be ultra conservative and even a messenger bag might cause your friends/families/coworkers to believe that your SO is homosexual or metrosexual. If this is your situation, are you more concerned about people believing this than any concerns you may have about his wanting to be feminine?

LOL. You really need to give us more details. You can clearly see that some members are still thinking that your SO is presenting in a typical CDer fashion, so a large chuck of the advice you're receiving simply does not apply to your situation.
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-30-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    Reine

you are not wrong but then again neither is he. I am sure you might be scratching your head on this answer. What I mean to say is you both have the right to feel the way you do. There really is no black and white right wrong kind of thing here. Maybe this is somewhat new to him also. When people find something new they like they sometimes go a little overboard. People throw around the word boundaries. Be careful it cant be one sided.. Discuss this with him. What are his intentions or does he even know? Find a middle ground. something BOTH of you can agree on as a compromise. Maybe you could say ok we can go out as girlfriends once a week.. If you feel more comfortable go out of town once a month.. Not saying these exactly but something like that.. you could say its ok if you go out to clubs or whatever as your fem self. but i want a man in the bedroom. Again these are just suggestions you have to decide what will work for the two of you. whatever you please dont adopt the "its my way or the highway" attitude. By coming on here I am assuming you really want things to work out between the two of you. I personally think that great as many on here wish their s/o would do the same.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987