Thread: Out and about for Halloween

Out and about for Halloween

Well, I dressed up in my devil girl outfit and walked about in Hillcrest yesterday night. It wasn't much of a costume, especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex horns I had bought for the occasion. Rather than go as a unicorn devil, I just skipped the horns.

Regardless, I had the same feeling of excitement and freedom that I remember from last year's Halloween. Hillcrest wasn't really hopping, but I did see several crossdressed people on the streets and in the bars. Maybe some of the folks on this forum were strutting their stuff there?

Afterwards, I swung by the Gaslamp district and that was great for people watching. Didn't notice many CDs though.

Here's a picture of me from yesterday.

Isabella
    Attached Images Attached Images

so you were a unicorn? Glad you had a good time
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Go into Hollyweird where every day is Halloween LMAO
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think your outfit looks HOT, Isabella! Especially those boots. I'm surprised u didn't get more attention?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is always Oct 31 on the Boulevard.
    I think the same goes for the strip.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

.... especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex horns ....
    I had to read that twice. The first time I thought I read "especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex forms"

Now that would have been a costume. "Uniboob"!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I think your outfit looks HOT, Isabella! Especially those boots. I'm surprised u didn't get more attention?
    Thanks for the compliment! I did get some attention, but I wasn't making much eye contact with people generally. Small steps; it felt adventurous enough just walking around in public dressed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I had to read that twice. The first time I thought I read "especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex forms"

Now that would have been a costume. "Uniboob"!
    Very funny! Maybe I'll try that next time. Then there's that triboob character from "Total Recall"; pulling that off probably takes advanced prosthetic attachment skills though.