Thread: Out of closet into the streets!

--deleted--

-----deleted-----
    Last edited by ginawarp; 11-26-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Deletion

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Good for you Gina. The rush of the first time will stay with you a long time. It is so pleasant being dressed whatever you can do.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Gina I've heard that San Francisco is one of the best places in America to get out and it sounds like you are living proof of that. It sounds like you are on vacation, so with a little luck you'll get more chances before you have to go home. Enjoy these moments, those first times out in public can be very special memories.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I can't even remember my first time

Gold Member
    They probably didn't stare because you looked just fine. Keep the confidence from this trip if you decide you want to do it again. It will serve you well. Congrats on a successful first time out and I wish you many more.

The first time is the hardest> next is getting out of the car go only where ladies go out alone shopping malls are the safest

Gina that's so great. I hope you have lots of more positive experience. I can only imagine the rush you must of felt. I'm looking forward to my first time out. Hugs Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Thank you for haring your outing, I'm glad that all went well.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Those of us in the closet salute you :-)

San Francisco is a great place to start.
    Los Angeles nd las Vegas are another two places to go.
    Keep going, don't stop.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

San Francisco has a reputation for tolerance of the unusual and non conforming. It may be the best place in the USA to crossdress.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda