Thread: 1st Halloween Party Outing

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

1st Halloween Party Outing

Well, we did it. we went out for a Halloween party. We usually don't get out that much, but did get out this time. We did what i call a reverse prom scenario with her being the guy and me being the girl. There was another couple with the same theme, but i think we did a better job. Check other posts for pictures of the dress i wore, as pictures did not come out that well. There was a few other guys dressed en femme, but they were rather obvious. Anyway, my wife did my makeup for me, and even gave fashion advice regarding jewelry and clothing. She received numerous compliments on her work on me. She did my nails as well, and got compliments from people on that. I was even complimented on the fact that i was able to stay and stand in my heels as long as i did. I had on a pair of 4" heels and walking in them still takes some getting used to. Wife even fixed my wig for me and styled it. She went with a less is more style for the makeup and i think she did a good job. We spent about 3.5 hours at the party and then decided to head home, which was about 45 minutes away and it was raining the entire time. My wife got a good laugh out of the fact that some guy, who was dressed like a cowboy but looked more like Bret Michaels of Poison, made a gesture as if to grab my boobs. She laughed hysterically about this. We did not dance, just ate some food (which could have been better considering the cost) and did some socializing (not much, since we really did not know anyone there) and had a good time going out. We did this because my wife is having surgery on Halloween and wanted to do something for Halloween this year since there are no kids to be concerned with. She says i can go out again for Halloween to the GNO in Warren, but that will depend on how the surgery goes. She is due to spend the night in the hospital so hopefully all will go well. I would say all in all, the party went okay, i felt somewhat awkward, but since everyone else was dressed in costume (some not so good, either), it went pretty well.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a blast! Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery.

Michelle, score one for You, now do it again wed. evening. Will keep our fingers crossed for Wife. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Halloween

Crossfire, Congratulations on your outing! You have a wonderful wife. Hope her surgery goes well! If you're able to go to, I assume, the Funky Skunk, tell Marsha Clark that Beth from the Dunes Resort said Hi.
    Good luck, BethCD
    Oh, how I wish....

Sounds like you had a good time! Hopeing the best for your wife!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Oh my goodness what a fun time you must have had!

When there are others at the party dressed it does take the heat off you.
    I usually walk around confidently, socialize and try to be the princess I think I am.
    Very unnerving for others that are trying to analyze me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like a good outing

Sounds like a nice evening, maybe you can wear your outfit to the hospital to see you wife, under cover of going out later, even if you don't make it out. You didn't say what see is having done, but an over nighter at the hospital is a lousy way to have to spend Halloween, hope it all goes well for her, even if she can't dress up, her doctor will, at least I hope he wears a mask.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

sounds like you had a great time.. hope you get to go out many more times.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987