Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

I would wear panties to bed but I would feel overdressed, I sleep as I was born, naked as a J-Bird as they say!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Same here...........

For the past few months I have rarely worn panties to bed, otherwise I'm completly en femme.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Since I've been with my current wife/partner/mater/SO, I wear panties to bed every night with her full encouragement. If I were to come to bed with tighty whities, she would ask me "what's wrong"?. I sometimes wear a long gown or a silky tank, but most often with a soft knit PJ bottom.

I always wear girls underwear ( some cotton some satin ), it's more comfortable than mens in my opinion , I also wear some type of nighty every night be it cotton , rayon , silk or satin. I don't really like long night gowns for sleeping because they do seem to get all bunched up.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

I just woke up fully underdressed---again---without much recollection of the previous night...
    Done crying.

I'd like to ask the original poster - why do you want to know?
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I wear panties always dont have any male underwear.I always wear panties to bed with a long cotton nighty in the winter and a satin short nighty in the summer.The funny thing is my wife always wear pyjamas never a nighty,I reckon I must be the girl in the house.

Who cares, I dont. Panties are overated

i'd have no choice. i only own panties. so it would be those... or... um. nothing. i guess, i could count the few pair of female boxers i own as not being technically panties...
    when in doubt, smile

I would love to wear them to bed. Sometimes I wear a thong to bed, but not usually. Usually I let everything out to breathe at night.

I hate waking up with things all clammy and stuck together which is what happens with womens underwear for me unless I'm tucking (which at night I don't want to be doing haha).

Panties4me
    Wearing panties to bed was how I introduced my then to be wife to my "panty fetish". We were away for a weekend, I had bought "her" some new satin bikini panties. While fooling around in bed I got up the courage to ask her if I could put on the pair she wasn't wearing. To my great delight she agreed and it was then and there that I decided she was the girl for me. We married and she soon found out how much I liked wearing panties. Every night to bed in panties, some times as many as six pairs, gift wrapping I used to call it. Back then I only wore to bed but gradually got her used to seeing me wear during the day too. About five years ago stopped wearing men's undies {hate those two words} all together, so yeah, panties, 24/7 and loving it. Just passed 36yrs of married life.

I wear pantyhose to bed. Most of the time i am wearing panties underneath as well. Sometimes I wear a nightie to bed too.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I do - every night. Tonight's are hot pink.

Wearing panties or pantyhose to bed is one of the most erotic feelings ever!