Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

I have been a CD for over 60 years, and have worn panties to bed most of that time! When it is cooler I wear a fancy nightgown along with my panties. My late wife, who certainly knew that I was a CD, didn't mind at all. In fact she told me on more than one occasion that she liked me in a nightgown. Of course the panties did not usually stay on all night!!

So how many of you who are not transitioning wear panties to bed, and what other feminine things do you wear to bed? I am assuming that those who are transitioning wear panties all the time!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have worn panties 24/7 for about 20 years with only a few exceptions. I usually wear them with a long tee shirt or female nightshirt. My wife does not like me in night gowns and such but a nightshirt in the winter seems ok with her. I just don't feel right without panites on.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Aspiring Member
    I have always worn panties (used to wear tighty wighties) under my PJs. I hate my naughty bits moving around.

When I'm traveling, I wear a nice camisole and panties.

Guess I'm not a "true" crossdresser??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    When I started (only 13 months ago, I wore them all the time. Stopped for some reason, maybe Summertime. With wnte3r coming on I will begin again, with my nightshirt - wife won't let a true nightgown into bed yet. Will wear cotton, interested in hearing also which style/material.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    When I started (only 13 months ago, I wore them all the time. Stopped for some reason, maybe Summertime. With wnte3r coming on I will begin again, with my nightshirt - wife won't let a true nightgown into bed yet. Will wear cotton, interested in hearing also which style/material.

Barbara
    Very soft Nylon, some MicroFiber, some lacy, love floral patterns, silk, I don't own any cotton panties. Love anything that feels silky and feminine.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My panties are mostly silk or satin! My nightgowns are usually nylon with lace, and some that are satin with lace!! Several with short sleeves!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No panties...gotta let things breath.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

I always were them to bed, every night.
    [SIZE="3"]*PinK*[/SIZE] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the *present*

I wear panties to bed every night. I love my long nightgowns but do not wear them to bed they always seem to get twisted up so just panties in bed. I love nylon and satin

I always wear panties under my nightgown, every night. It's been years since I last owned anything but panties, all the drab underwear is long gone.

I always wear panties to bed, and every where else. Have worn panties for at least 30 years, it is just normal for me. I can't stand the thought of wearing men's cotton underwear. Usually wear a nylon T shirt to bed with the panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Guess I'm not a "true" crossdresser??
    Yeah, I kinda figured that. Too bad, you could play that lifestyle well, mix in a little sports and you could "almost" be in heaven.

I wear panties to bed because I like to!

Once in a blue moon.

I dont wear them to bed but wear them all day long .

Seldom wear anything to bed! Though I do have some nice nighties......

Arrow Re: How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

I wear panties 24/7 so that means wearing them to bed No nighties, they usually end up around my abdomen all bunched up by morning

Banned Read only

Question True CD's Are Defined by Their Underwear?

The provocative part of the original question — “How many true CD’s wear panties to bed?” — was its not-too-subtle suggestion that we have to distinguish between “true” CD’s and fake CD’s in order to answer it. My conjecture is that CD’s that are motivated by the artistic goal of creating an attractive feminine image would be less likely to wear lingerie to bed than those with some degree of fetish motivation. After all, an attractive feminine image involves wigs, makeup, dresses, accessories, etc. Unless you just happen to have X-ray vision, you would be hard pressed to detect whether a pretty crossdresser was wearing Victoria’s Secret nylon panties or cotton Jockey® Classic Boxer Briefs for men. One way or the other, though, I don’t think that wearing nylon lingerie to bed makes one a “truer” CD …

"True" CDs? Are there fake CDs?

As to wearing underwear or panties to bed, what does this have to do with the CDing? Some people feel more comfortable wearing them while others prefer not to?

Here are the pros and cons of "going commando":

http://voices.yahoo.com/pros-cons-no...-11399492.html
    Reine

to be honest, wearing feminine clothing to bed usually left me so horny i never got a really good sleep - or shallow one often interrupted etc
    i love falling asleep as matia and waking up next to my girlfriend still wearing a wig and breasts pantyhose etc but i definitely couldn't do that every night

I suppose I am a true crossdresser cause I wear panties and a gown or satin pj's any time I want to. The boss and I have no problem with it, I don't tell her to or not to so it's a non-issue for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I wear panties 24/7 and for bed I wear nothing but girl pajamas, if any at all. I have one pair of men pajamas for when my young children are here. The panties stay( i own no more men underwear), and I am usually wearing a cami-tshirt ( none of the boys seem to notice it these days). LOL the tooth fairy and Santa will be very confused this year!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    All my male underwear is packed somewhere in a box. All I wear are panties...to bed (under my nighties and girly PJ's), to work, and under my girl jeans! I just can't stand the feel of male underwear anymore.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I wear panties all the time and would not have it any other way. I can't stand the way male underwear fit. So yes, always to bed.

Platinum Member
    I wear nothing except women's underwear and I always wear a nighty to bed.