Thread: Did You Put Crossdressing in Your Online Dating Profile and How Did It Work Out?

Did You Put Crossdressing in Your Online Dating Profile and How Did It Work Out?

Today I looked at my Match.com profile, and it was really outdated with old data and my pic when I was 37 years old. Didn't change my old pics but I added 3 pics of me crossdressed: my best femme face pic and two skirt suit pics. Plus I edited my profile to say I like crossdressing but I'm not gay into men. And that I can dress up a woman in over 120 skirt suits size 4 to 8!

Do you do online dating and mention crossdressing in your profile? How does it work out in coming up with dates?

Although I updated my Match.com profile I will not subscribe to it. It's gotten really expensive.

I have several different dating sites that I have profiles on, some of them have Rachel, some do not...whether that made a difference or not is hard to tell as I get little to no success either way...

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Kate, although you may find women who don't mine - or even like - crossdressers, I seriously doubt that your skirt suit collection is a big draw. Remember, to most woman, they're merely clothes.

Do you have any interests other than crossdressing in your profile at all? Hobbies?

Also, I would strike the whole 'gay' thing out of your profile, and just say that you are interested in meeting women only. I think they'll get the idea.

Kathi