Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear that feels most feminine?

What do you wear that feels most feminine?

Yesterday, I asked: "What makes you feel feminine? What arouses you?" And I asked a bunch of related questions. I think there were too many questions. So I want to try again.

The main thing I'd like to know is what (clothing, makeup, etc) makes you feel most feminine? I want to get better ideas about what might make me feel more feminine. My panties don't do it much. My short fluffy skirt helps, but only while I'm seeing it or touching it with my hands.

Mother's scarf felt nice when I was very young and satiny dresses did when I was older doing plays. I have a big scarf, but not much else that feels very feminine just wearing it.

I plan to shop for something next week. I'm considering getting some footless nylons with panty tops and a satiny(?) negligee or slip, maybe also some satiny panties. I don't want to get anything for outerwear yet, but I'd still like to hear what else anyone thinks feels most feminine, like dresses, bras, wigs, makeup, purses etc. What makes you feel most feminine, just from feeling it on you while wearing it? What about sunglasses? I might get a pair of those too.
    Last edited by LelaK; 10-30-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

for me it's panties, pantyhose, and lipstick
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Banned Read only
    The spectrum of cross dressing is so broad it is difficult to plug everyone into the same hole. Since cross dressing is simply the act of wearing an obvious article of clothing normally worn by the opposite sex, where do you want to be on the spectrum? I personally do not categorize a man who likes to wear feminine hot pink panties a cross dresser. I consider him to have a fetish. What makes me feel feminine? The question is "What does Stephanie wear when she appears?" And, "What does she wish to achieve?"

Stephanie goes all the way. It is a pretty bra, panty, hosiery, full slip, dress, heels and a wig. Nothing less! If there is one article of clothing that really stirs my desires, it is a lacy full slip.

Stephanie wants to her male side escape the stresses of life. Relieving stress by cross dressing seems a logical choice over drug and alcohol abuse or patronizing women of the evening.

I don't get "aroused" while dressed at all. Way back in the day....maybe, but not anymore. This to me is just an extension as to who I am. What makes me feel feminine? Heels and pantyhose. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than a pair of heels clacking across the floor
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes I would say panties I have a fetish with silk, and heel s have to be something as well it help you walk fem. but what turns me on still after years are when I shave my leags I dont know why. but oh well.
    Hi gals

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Out of all the things that I do, I would have to say that having my toe nails polished with a special pretty colr makes me feel feminine even if I an wearing greasy overalls.
    Just something about looking down and seeing color on my toe nails.
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

probably pantyhose. I do like to keep my toes polished though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    For me its jewelery my nails are most always painted so thats normal for me.
    Panties don't do much for me just an under garment.
    Dressing doesn't arouse me in a sexual way.

It's not so much arousing, but painted toe nails make me feel wonderfully feminine. Any sort of hose would come in a close second.

Anything that drapes on the body and moves seductively with your body movements. So, slips and dresses and skirts that are light and flowing and slip and slide across the skin. Of course you have to have the stockings and heels and makeup etc. Also I love the feel of earings and they make me feel very feminine too. I have a pair of "screw and post" earings that are much better than clip on type but I need to get my ears pierced so that I can wear long dangling earrings. That would feel really good

It's my boobs. Having boobs, even if they are stuck on makes me feel feminine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Getting warm "girl smiles" from other women. Having men hold doors for me. These are a few of my favorite things ...

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I have to agree with Linda. They just make me feel so great.

It's not anyone thing. It's the whole package and just feeling like my true self when dressed. Even when I just wear a cami and panties under my male work clothes, I feel so relaxed, warm and open

i just love bra, panty n a tight t shirt(. .) i have male boob so after wear all this i presserd them hard which gives me ultimate fem feeling.
    Last edited by swati.crossy; 10-30-2012 at 02:34 PM.

yeah, it's the whole thing for me! Just getting ready, and as each item goes on, then the make-up ritual, wig, and presto! I guess you might say when we wear our feelings!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I'm wearing my new black tights, I'm feeling soooooo good wearing them, forms, red wig and full makeup.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

To tell the truth I love wearing my underwear but I also love to wear my uggs and leggings...so girly its great...heels are fun but sometimes flats can feel even more feminine, especially the leopard print ones i have. the common thread i guess for me is shoes

I feel most feminine when my toes are painted and I have heels and a short skirt on with my forms on.
    I tried wearing some pants and it just doesn't do it for me.

For me it is many different things not just one. I feel very feminine when I shave my legs. The feminine feeling of a silky nylon stocking going up on a freshly shaved leg. The feeling of a full silky slip not only as it swishes around my legs and body but feeling all the beautiful lace makes me feel very feminine. Of course panties with pretty colours and floral prints make me feel very feminine. A cool fall evening breeze blowing up my skirt as I walk around outside in my very private back yard. As the song says, "These are a few of my favourite things". And they all make me feel like a woman.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I feel most feminine when I wear pantyhoes on my shaved legs. But putting the whole thing on is the BEST. I feel complete as a female.
    [SIZE="3"]Its A Girl Thing....Misty[/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misty52/

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    It's my boobs. Having boobs, even if they are stuck on makes me feel feminine.
    Love having my "real" Boobs, got tired of the stick on and went with implants love the sensation and senseitivity, in a bra with nice tee shirt or tank top and curvy jeans with some bling feel really fem when out in public. Also the natural movement when braless in thin top.

I have been a CD for many years. Still love it. For me the garment I most love wearing is my tightlace corsets

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oddly, feeling fem is not arousing for me. However, looking fem is! That requires a complete transformation in my case.

So, it's a little like asking me which of the items that went into the cake I like best? Flour? Sugar? Yeast? Etc. The individual ingredients r nice, but I like the CAKE best!!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Junior Member mike~the~islandman's Avatar
    Wearing leggings or stockings will make me feel most ladylike. Also, slipping into high-heels is a really lovely feeling!

Albeit, invoking the inner feminineness can require a lot more than just those few things But it's not a thing for arousal, at least for me. It's becoming a new person. Being drunk with glamor!
    Last edited by mike~the~islandman; 10-30-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    "When you're in love you want to tell the world," -Carl Sagan