Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a triumph for us all. at least i think so

a triumph for us all. at least i think so

so as some of you may already know my firstnight out was cut short. what you dont know is why. well i wasnt going to say originally but at my wifes suggestion i have decided to tell you. we where walking down the street actually leaving our first bar we hadnt been there long because we didnt like the scene. from behind me i heard a shout " hey faggot" i turned to face my assailant i saw a largish cowboy facing me menacingly. you aint gonna be so pretty when i **** your face up" he said. i was slightly confused.as i thought i had passed to the whole bar. " yeah thats right i can see right through you." i then quickly began removing my knee highs revealing my favorite black stockings with the satin bows ( omg so cute!) He started laughing as he walked towards me. Well no gory details but thanks to some mma training i can happily.say he was know longer laughing when i put my boots on, and his girlfriend witnessed his trouncing inflicted by a man in tights and a dress . i thought some of you might like to know that an intolerant asshole out there will think twice next time he tries to threaten someone his biggotry doesnt allow him to accept.
    to thine own self be true that elegance and beauty may follow you

Good for you hon, he may walk with a little limp for a while.

Sounds like a little country style inter-communications to me. Have no problem with the concept, as a matter of fact it helped keep me a job for over 30 years. I always got a kick out of seeing a bully get spanked. As a matter of fact on many occassions that called for me to administer a corrective hand in a situation that allowed me time to think I would Bit*h-slap the offender more for intemidation and belittlement than anything. It worked to and make them stop and think, what just happen? Violance may not be the answer but it will quickly lead to a resolution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

sure don't understand the butt holes motivation was. But good for you and he'll certainly think twice next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

He was just jealous that he can't look as good as you in a nice outfit

I may have waited for him to at least throw a punch before I reacted as you did. words are meaningless and coming from a bigot homophobe that has the mentality of a flea and knows nothing about anything he wasn't brought up with, means even less.

I am not, however, saying you were in the wrong, he was heading towards you after all and all signs indicted that he was going to get physical and defending yourself is a right. I would have done the same thing myself. I just want to say that our lifestyles are not understood by everyone (or more of us would be out and about) and they have been "told" what is right and wrong by some self righteous people who think they know everything and the time may come again when you are called names.

Unless your going to be assaulted, or even worse, the best coarse of action is to walk away.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    The jerk got what he deserved.

While you were knocking the snot out of him with one hand, you should have been filming with your phone with the other hand. I think I would really enjoy seeing a film of this. In fact, I think it would be good for other bigots to see one of their own getting a little bit of a lesson in understanding. I say well done and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice of The Night View Post
    ...leaving our first bar...
    Ever notice how these sort of stories start in bars? They seem to be places to avoid if one doesn't want to encounter stupid inebriated people.

Trashing a bozo probably felt good, but it hardly furthers our cause.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Well done, but it is a shame that such ignorant assholes have to exist. I hope your wife was not turned off by the experience.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's clear that there are folks who have no idea how much effort it takes to live in two genders...no wimps here! Sorry you had to deal with that...

the best part is now his GF has seen him get beatin up by a CD and i'm sure all his friends have been and continue to break his balls about, on second thought he might want to do more harm to other CD's like us to try and settle the score so to speak

Should have started to walk off then turned around and tossed your lipstick to him... "Here hun, this might help where I smudged your makeup"

Did his girlfriend react, and if so, who did she side with: you are the cowboy? GF and wives of bullies can just as nasty as the cowboys.

Miki

Love how you had to pause to tell us about the little bows on your stockings hun. A beautiful little bit of colour to add to your tale. i'm sure he noticed how cute they were as you kicked his ass....

Well done. That guy deserved that. The guy shouldn't think because you are in a dress, you can't fight. Well done kicking him down a peg!

Except for Strife & Chaos I'm not sure who 'triumphed'. You are lucky you didn't get arrested. I have heard that being taken to jail en femme is no fun at all, so please be careful!

Another reason to only go out in the day.

Best,
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Ever notice how these sort of stories start in bars? They seem to be places to avoid if one doesn't want to encounter stupid inebriated people.

Banned Read only
    For all you gurls that go out in public but don't have military or marshal arts training, take a can of Mace, it'l shoot 20 feet about 8 or 10 times and will disable assholes quickly, they won't be expecting it, then get the hell out of there. Don't let assholes stop you from going out.

i know your right eryn but it did feel good. sorry bout the language btw im still getting used to forum rules and no actually alice my wife loved it. i dont think his wife knew what to do she was absolutly astounded lol. as for the police they were actually called and stopped me at my car. they said it was clear.cut self defense and told me to go home. i had to mention the bows i do love them so

Silver Member
    Yes to those who aren't trained assassins, I suggest you think like a GG and look out for your safety by knowing your surroundings and using your intuition. Glad you got the best of him but even with MMA trainingthere is nothing saying he wasn't armed as well. I will choose avoidance to confrontation for many reasons. Anyway, glad to here it was a win for the good girls!!

your right ladies i should have walked away but at least i came out on top. i promise if it ever happens again i will simply flee the scene. though my masculine side doesnt like it i should probably listen to my femme instincts in that situation. i realize now that it could have been bad.

The avvy pic isn't me
    While i generally frown upon violence too, i would like to think that this may save some other CD/TG or other alternative life styled soul from harassment and/or violence.
    Right or wrong, no one was hurt badly, let's be thankful for that and hopeful that maybe someday people will learn to keep there bigotry inside themselves.

I'm not always in favor of violence to solve a problem, but in this case I don't have a problem. Maybe you should have let them throw the first punch just to say it was self-defense...
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Alice, I'm a firm believer in self defense. I've taught it to many GG's and have trained at least 50 to get their permits to carry. Good job on the cowboy!