Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a triumph for us all. at least i think so

I have always been a diplomat first, but when your threatened if you can't avoid it, give it all you got and take him out as you did. I think he would have gone after you if you didn't turn and face him. He wasn't going to be ignored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

too bad you wasn't wearing heals, you could have put a few spiked dents in his forehead.....bet his buddies would not have believed he got them from a crossdresser...LMAO!!!!!

And he probably hasn't stopped fapping over the whole episode. Nicely done, hon.

It is nice to hear a story of justice meted out.
    It is a shame that you do have to defend yourself like that though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Alice there are times when you have to defend yourself and others with you I give you two thumbs up!!
    I have had a few run ins like this enfemme and I had no choice but to fight. And like you having the skills to do so helps a lot.
    Not always easy to just walk away like some people say.
    He deff was making threats and telling you he was going to do bodily harm and advancing so you did what you had to do.

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Hooray! Never been one to back up very far myself. I avoid trouble, but when it follows, I'll meet it head on and with a vengeance. You might eat my lunch, but I'll get a bite of your sandwich.

Banned Read only
    Bravo Alice, you did what you had to do. These topics come up on here ever so often, some aplaude it and some are against it. Now I am against violence, I will avoid it in almost anyway that I can. But like you, when there is no other choice, then some form of self defense is necessary. It's good that this man will live to see another day, and that no permanent harm was done to him. I'm bet he still thinks about it everyday. And so the next time he see's one of us, he will mind his own business.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 11-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.