Thread: Where Are You Going Next?

Where Are You Going Next?

There is a current thread asking where we have gone dressed en femme. I am trying to decide on where I should go next. My last big adventure was watching the Giants shut out the Dodgers, next I may go to a NASCAR race.
    What is your next challenge?

Platinum Member
    Nothing so exciting. Probably a trip to the mail

I haven't been that brave of late but next week I may get a few days away again... nothing as big as NASCAR, but maybe a drive and some window shopping!!!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Where Are You Going Next?

To hell if I don't change my ways.......

The passing of my brother meant the end of my band, and caused me to retire prematurely (thanks to all of you who sent condolences). My last couple of years have been non stop. Now I've had a chance to catch up on my social life, and stop and smell the perfume. Next tuesday I'm invited to ladies night at a fave restaurant for a fashion show. Dress is country casual (tweed pants, white blouse, blazer, and boots. Then Thursday I've got a Lancome product launch at a chi-chi nightclub. Dress is over the top glam. Not bad for a girl who six months ago my total social life was dinner with my band, hoping I'm not sitting on gum at the truck stop.-Celeste

Wherever my feet take me.
    Going hiking in the hills jeans and boots this time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Would love to go clubbing, but not sure I can manage that. I will likely hit the streets this weekend and do some shopping, maybe go up the space needle.

I really havn't gone out in public yet...But soon I'm going to try it...I might start by going thru a drive thru @ a restaurant fully dressed.

I could not get the courage tonight to go out, so I am determined tomorrow to have a great day out. Something big like to a theatre show followed by clubbing.

NFL football game dressed like one of the team cheerleaders.

Hi,

Nothing to exiting well not really, on the 16 to 18 of this month Nov, ill be with about 30 others geared up to do Archery, for that weekend so dont hang around us you may just get shot at & yes we are pretty good at hitting our target ,

We will be all dressed for the weekend, in our garb. Renaissance wear,

Im not so sure if ill be a contender as my pulling is not up to normal as yet, still weak in my arms, never mind im still going , & ill be nice to catch with my friends,

...noeleena...

Been to diners, restaurants, church and malls. So I don't really have a new goal. Only other thing I have to do is tell my kids so that I can be more open.