Thread: Fem Voice in CD?

Fem Voice in CD?

So when I usually CD I'm usually very passable but sometimes it gets a little awkward when people talk to me and they hear my "man" voice >,<. If I had a fem voice I would def. use it but I don't =/. Do you use or have a fem voice when you CD???

That is one thing that will give us away quickly. I will try to talk a little slower than normal and more deliberate (enunciating better).
    However, you don't have to have a teenie bopper voice or some high pitched thing. You can probably just soften up a little and be good.
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yep just soften your natural voice.Try to speak from the top of you voice box, naturally males speak from the bottom.
    You can go into a mini mouse type voice then lower it each time until you find a comfy pitch.

I recently bought a voice recorder and I'm working on my voice. I don't have a terribly deep voice to begin with, but it has an "edge" to it that I don't like. I find that if I pitch my voice a bit higher, that edge largely disappears and I think my voice could pass for a relatively low woman's voice.

The problem I have is that my voice sounds very, very high in my head. When I play the recording back, it doesn't sound terribly high at all. So I have to have the confidence to pitch it high, knowing that it doesn't sound that way to others. I'm uncomfortable pitching it at the level I have it now, but hopefully eventually I'll get used to it.

Annabelle

I went to a Halloween party earlier this week at a club and I gave the security a heart attack 0.0! And ofc he made a HUGE scene --I laughed it of like my CD'ing was a joke for Halloween, but I really didn't want to =[. . . I really just wanted to feel like a women that night. If I could develop some sort of fem voice it would really make me feel a lot better about my CD'ing

Remember to practice inflection as well. In addition to a softer tone, you don't want to sound to monotone when talking.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace