Thread: Getting Together

Getting Together

Has anyone here have the notion to getting together with a few of us and just going out for a little night on the town?

i wish i could sweetie

Hi Millie!
    Charles County here. Nice to see the Maryland ladies.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

There are organizations in most communities that do have gatherings.

Do a google search for crossdressing clubs in your area. You may be surprised.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Millie, there is a group that meets on the second and fourth Saturday of the month at the GLCCB on Read St at 8pm. I go there occasionaly. Sometimes members of the group go to the Hippo or to Mount Vernon Stable for a bite after the meeting. You should come check it out.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

Asking a question like that should get you out with a group of others sooner than later.
    Good luck for the immediate future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Has anyone here have the notion to getting together with a few of us and just going out for a little night on the town?
    That is what I wanted to do when I first started dressing and I used this site to help me do that. The first time I went out was with 2 ladies from this site, one long gone and the other still an active member. It all really boils down to your personality and ability to network among others. It takes time, but in the end it is very well worth it. I have met maybe 15 plus members from this site, and a few from networking on urnotalone.com. You will find some that seem interesting but then in the end are not really a good match for you. Patience and determination are needed. Tsupport groups are also a good way to meet new people and then to network to find one or more compatible souls to go out with. Just remember that we are a very complicated group of people. Good luck.

I'd love to find someone that could entertain a few of us in her home without all the drama.
    It would be so nice to be able to "let our hair down" and not have to be all dolled up to go out somewhere....anyone else feel this way?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

This is a very alluring thought and I think almost everyone of us including the gurls from the back of the closet wish for that opputunity. To be able to meet and enterreact without the formalities of clubs and restrictive local would be wonderfully liberating. The experiance would surely do wonders for each persons confidance. There are so many problems with finding a place that would work for a few gurls to be able to meet without having to travel so far, and to find a place that one of us own or is accessible for such is the tuff part. But if anyone figures it out I want to go. I do think that should this dream ever get any traction that everyone attending should be informed of who else is going to be there so no-one is placed in an awkward position by suprise party crashers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I'd love to find someone that could entertain a few of us in her home without all the drama.
    It would be so nice to be able to "let our hair down" and not have to be all dolled up to go out somewhere....anyone else feel this way?
    This is exactly what I would like to do. I have come out to one friend a gg. Her and I have started talking about including some mutual friends for just such an occassion. To me, this is a great way for girls night out.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

It can be done easier than you think. You just need to work at it. We get together in Northern New England all the time.
    Sally