Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing is.........................

Banned Read only

Crossdressing is.........................

Take it for what it is..... a momentary lapse of reason(brainfart)
    Where have I heard these words of wisdom before.........................Hmmmmmm

The High comes from letting go of the monkees on your back.

Don't attach it to anything.......not even other brainfarts............just have fun with it.

Thera

P.S. Hows my new pix...You were right Kaitlyn,I love being a clown also...imagine that. My Kids picked it out and I can so relate.
    Last edited by mistunderstood; 11-04-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Not aloud drug reference in threads or posts.

Like I don't even under stand what your talking about?
    Maybe I need to get hight and read it. Oh wait I quit that stuff in the early 90.
    Well maybe someone can explain it to me.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

My little secret way to act out a beautiful fantasy. When I get "dressed", I feel like I am a different person and free of the constraints of daily life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kristi!

when i told my wife about my dressing, i realized dressing for me is like her smoking cigerettes. Its hard/difficult to quit smoking, just like its almost so impossible to quit dressing. even though we live an open marriage, in the am, she smokes, while im dressed.
    Michelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Crossdressing for me is a lot of fun!! I don't do it because I had/have a brainfart, I do it because I like to. My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married, and we had almost 50 very happy years together. She was a great help to me in my CD activities!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    It quinches a forever returning thirst.

it helps me keep happy and peaceful, when all else seems to be falling apart.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Cross dressing for me allows me to explore a side of my femininity I've not go to explore before: being pretty. I also get the chance to experience, in a minimal way at least, a few hours being treated as a girl. I've come to understand my wife quite a bit more just through simply dressing all out and I love her so much more because of that understanding.

i dress because it allows me to express the feelings within me that i cannot otherwise express as a man. ive has feelings of femininity my whole life, but as a man those feelings were suppressed. dressing has helped me to feel more of myself and to love those feelings as well as love myself. :P Muah! LunaDarling
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows? and whats on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, rainbows have nothing to hide.

I dress because it makes me look like a girl.

Leads moi to a perfect life.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Leads moi to a perfect life.
    I agree....What a wonderful life it is.

Thera

crossdressing allows me to explore all the many (new) possibilities of the human condition. It is attemptable experimentation on the highest level. It is joy,
    it is magic and coming to this site makes it sharable.....thanks for asking, dana

...is me matching the outside with the inside as best I can.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    ----------------------is illegal in some countries. Fortunately, NOT the one I live in!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is fun, and helps me relieve stress and be calm, and also express my feminine side. It also serves as a way for me to unwind at the end of a very long day of work!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am going to be philosophical, as it is late enough. I will just say YES. CROSSDRESSING IS.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Crossdressing is a way for me to show and express part of myself. Dressing as my male self expresses a different part. They are both "me," but feel different when they are expressed.

It also enhances my life in various, subtle other ways. My fiancee always noticed that I seemed to be really good at picking out clothes for her. Now she knows why.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Banned Read only
    cross dressing can get you killed in some country's

cross dressing can alienate from you family and or friends

cross dressing can make people think you are gay

cross dressing can bring you closer to your girl friend or wife or it can create a Hugh distance

cross dressing can allow you to wear better looking and cheap or more expensive clothing

There is nothing like a cool breeze blowing up your skirt. Try that with pants on. Plus I have 3 pairs of mens shoes but 20 womens. There is just no comparison. I'm just more comfortable this way.

If I want to become depressed I dress in drab.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Crossdressing is dressing in men's clothing. Women's attire, accessories, and the whole enchilada is just me.

Crossdressing is the expression of who I truly am...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Cool.............................I like it too

Thera

A window into who I really am.