Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Gays and a Bi Girl

Two Gays and a Bi Girl

I was out shopping in the mall where I live and was approached by a man who was very nice and he complimented me on how I looked so good, he was very comfortable talking to me, well he asked me if I would like to meet his friend as they both are really turned on by cross dresser's . We have plans to meet tomorrow during the day to get to know one another. I want to wear something really nice that shows off my girlish qualities and also to give them both some nice eye candy but still want to be conservative as we will be out in public. I think I'm both excited and nervous.

Be Careful! and good luck

Let some friends know where you are. Better yet - take a friend with you in case something goes wrong.

Banned Read only
    You are describing a meeting of three gay men. Where is the bi-girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    You are describing a meeting of three gay men. Where is the bi-girl?
    Well, to be fair, the OP never specified the gender of the party not present.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    Well, to be fair, the OP never specified the gender of the party not present.
    Duh! Paige is the Bi Girl!

Sheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Paige, so your title of thread says two gays and a bi girl. I know you are the bi girl, but is this just a let's get together and have sex kind of thing? I'm not really sure but it sounds like it when the initial guy said that he and his friend are really "turned on" by cross dressers. Is that is what is going to happen or is it just a social thing?

Paige, Be careful, this kinda thing worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post

Sheesh
    Yes, thank you for your helpful observation. Though it may surprise you, I had already come to the conclusion that this was likely the case. I say likely because I know nothing about how the OP identifies. As a CD, I wouldn't think to describe a M-M-Me encounter as including a 'bi girl.' So it seems fair to say that there was a certain amount of ambiguity in the original post.

(:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Banned Read only
    I disagree with Jennifer and Badtranny, most CD's claim to be strictly hetero so the odds are in favor of Page being a straight CD. I think she is enjoying the thrill of being the subject of attention of two men just as women enjoy being pursued by men. How many cd's get to play the role of a woman being pursued by not one but two men. Thus her wanting to dress to the nines, play the role and enjoy all the attention knowing she holds the keys as to where it will go. Just maybe the guys will want conversation and nothing more, aren't most gay men only interested in masculine men and have no interest in feminine men. Page a nice pair of tight fitting girl jeans or stretch pants, big belt and tight sweater would definately show off your figure, I'm not sure I would go all out with heels and a dress. Remember always take your Mace and phone in your purse and of course Let Us Know.

Banned Read only
    My apoligies to Jennifer and Badtranny, I missed the word bi-girl.

I hope this isn't a duplicate; I thought I posted a reply but it never showed up. I agree with those folks who think you should be cautious - take a friend with you the first couple of times you meet, and those first few times, remain in public places. And have fun showing off!

Paige, I like your plan to meet during the day to get to know each other. I personally would dress down in something comfortable and just see how it all goes. If they are nice and fit your qualifications then you can always dress hotter some other time. They just might prefer your conservative look for now. Good luck and as others have said, take it slow, be safe and try real hard to think with your brains and not some other part of your body, that way you will be a lot safer and may really find some cool and fun friends.

Be careful ... and have fun.

Show us a pic before u go out.

Good luck Paige, you're old enough to know to be safe. Hope you have a good time being eye candy, its fun, I used to be too but now only for seniors.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Have fun and remember to wash up when you're through! LOL Sure doesn't seem like a "dark alley" encounter to me.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    I think I'm both excited and nervous.
    You'd best keep your guard up at all times. These guys sound wierd

Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    IF I were a CD, I would have started walking right after the words, "they both are really turned on by cross dresser's"
    Don't be so sure Snow. If you were a CD, then you would be a MAN, and men are men, ...if you know what I mean.

Still, I think Paige is gonna be just fine. Ain't nothin' wrong with gettin' your groove on. Don't let the old folks scare you away from a good time, if that's what you want to do. I've had plenty of one night stands and weekend romances and I wouldn't trade a single one for fear and self loathing.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I believe what they have in mind for you is the opposite of conservative.

They are "really turned on" by CD's?

What do you think they have in mind AFTER they get turned on? Coffee at Starbucks?

If you want MORE than a latte, then be prepared for what the two of them EXPECT from you.

IF I were a CD, I would have started walking right after the words, "they both are really turned on by cross dresser's"
    It's obvious from reading the OP that this is an invitation for a meetup for a three-way---which is fine if that is what Paige wants--I'm assuming she is not so naive as to think this encounter will be something else---the description of the two gay guys being "turned on" by cross dressers is a dead giveaway. Just remember to be careful and have fun
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused! Paige hasn't responded to all the speculative posts and may not know anyway. How do we know the 2 guys r both "gay"? Maybe at least one is also bi? Maybe both?

So, why couldn't this end up being a bi menage a tua?

And, to be accurate Paige shouldn't have at least posted, "2 gays and a bi CD"?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-04-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The scene does not look that good to me, I would have a couple of coffee dates before I would give them even the time of day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Maybe I live a really sheltered existence or something, but something sounds really fishy about this. The fact he went up to you and was so blunt about not only himself just rings odd to me (I wouldn't go up to a GG I just met and tell her how much she really turns me on, geez.) I'd assume give how blunt he was they want sex (at best), or at worse could be setting you up for something. I wouldn't go anywhere alone with them until you really get to know them.

Look kids, there is nothing unusual here. A dude who is into CD's and his friend approached a CD and simply told her who they were and what they thought and invited her out for drinks and maybe a little fun later if they get along.

Yes it was a pick-up and yes there will very likely be (gasp) sex involved. Paige is not a child, she's a grown ass man and if she wants to get her freak on than I say good for her. She is NOT a GG so all of you who are comparing this scenario to what somebody would do with a GG are waaaaaay off base. She's a dude and she likes to go out and meet people rather than stay in her room jerkin' the gherkin' all alone.

Life is short folks, if you can't bring yourself to have a little fun, at least don't **** block my girls.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Sheesh
    Sorry Melissa,sometimes we get confused, a girl to me is a GG

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    It's obvious from reading the OP that this is an invitation for a meetup for a three-way---which is fine if that is what Paige wants--
    Seeker beware I guess

Life is short folks, if you can't bring yourself to have a little fun, at least don't **** block my girls.
    Help me out Melissa, my pea brain is confused..........again

Paige, sounds to me like you really want to taste this. You make the call,youre an adult. Just be ready for anything kiddo.

Thera

Paige is not a child, she's a grown ass man

She's a dude and she likes
    These two statements made me almost pee my pants... She's a Grown ass MAN HAHAHA and She's a Dude..... LMAO.....

Priceless.