Hello ladies, so life never stops amazing me.

We (wife and I) have a known this couple for about 7 years have enjoyed their company many times over the years. Last year for Halloween I went as my wifes bride and at our last party stop they where there. I could tell something about me caught her attention and we had some interesting conversations about how cool it is to see men in DRAG.

So this all kinda stuck with me and I decide in March to give her a call and have lunch. We talked about the party and how cool she thought it was for me to get all dolled up. So a few more lunches and having her out to the house for dinner (she broke up with her Boyfriend) I deciced to come out to her, only person other then my wife that knows. Wow it's been so good to bounce things off her get help with cloths and Makeup, wigs, walking acting and talking like a woman.

She designed my Halloween costume and did my Makeup and hair, it was so fun. Now we are working on perfecting the makeup and hair and she is going to make some dresses for me. This is just amazing!

My new profile is her work at Halloween although not perfect I think it will keep getting better in time.

Had to share!

Sandy