Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voting

Voting

Hi, this is not a question for who, but are you going to go to the polls as a woman, if i did not live in a small town (less than a 1000 people) that everyone know me, i feel like i would love to go to the polls and vote for my choice it would just be me out in the real world, so are there any CD or T-girls planning on casing your vote tomorrow as a lady?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday!

Oh, sorry! Wrong country. Here in Ireland we're voting on a constitutional amendment on Saturday. Yes, tomorrow there is something on in the States. I heard something about it.

Anyway, yes, I do plan to try and vote on Saturday en femme. I don't know how it will go. I plan to bring lots of ID with me, so maybe I'll get away with it. I'll let you know.

Annabelle

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Only if you have a permanent ID that would make it clear to the people at the polls that you are proving who you are

Unless you have transitioned or are in the process of transitioning, I think you have to present as your ID indicates. Voting is far too important to mess around with. Vote early, then go home and change. I voted two days ago. My state allows early voting in some instances.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Unless you have transitioned or are in the process of transitioning, I think you have to present as your ID indicates. Voting is far too important to mess around with. Vote early, then go home and change. I voted two days ago. My state allows early voting in some instances.
    This could be, i guess if i could do it here, everyone know everyone but that is the trouble, i see your point

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Only if you have a permanent ID that would make it clear to the people at the polls that you are proving who you are
    i think my ID they would laugh no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday!

Oh, sorry! Wrong country. Here in Ireland we're voting on a constitutional amendment on Saturday. Yes, tomorrow there is something on in the States. I heard something about it.

Anyway, yes, I do plan to try and vote on Saturday en femme. I don't know how it will go. I plan to bring lots of ID with me, so maybe I'll get away with it. I'll let you know.

Annabelle
    Good for your girl, let us know how it goes for sure,

Mail in ballot if that's an option

im gonna vote! and i think ill wear my white stretch demin jeans bra and panties......

I will vote in my normal feminine male appearance.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by stacycoral
    Hi, this is not a question for who, but are you going to go to the polls as a woman...
    [SIZE="2"]No. I live in a small town, and they need to see a photo ID before I can vote – I don’t have one of me as Freddy. In any event, I'm registered as "M," not "F." [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Mail in ballot if that's an option
    I don't know if we have it here,
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    im gonna vote! and i think ill wear my white stretch demin jeans bra and panties......
    i think i will underdress, maybe even girls jeans, i just have to think on it so more,

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    I will vote in my normal feminine male appearance.
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]No. I live in a small town, and they need to see a photo ID before I can vote – I don’t have one of me as Freddy. In any event, I'm registered as "M," not "F." [/SIZE]
    In my small town, they call you by your first name, don't need ID anyway i don't remembeer showing one in the past, the results from the polling with problemly go by pony express

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I already early-voted...in drab.

But if I'd opted for the mail-in ballot, I suppose I could have dropped the ballot off en femme without any trouble.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I will vote as the male that I am! The people at the place where I vote all know me very well, and would not recognize me as Stephanie! Besides my I.D. says male!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm voting on the way to 'work'.. (part-time stuff)
    They all know me as a guy.. guessing going 'dressed' may be an issue..!
    Sure does sound like fun tho'..
    Hoping to get out 'dressed' later in the week!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Gold Member
    My wife and I voted a week ago; We had early Voting, and I jumped at it.
    The wife needs a wheel Chair, So early Voting is less of a hassle. There was an
    hour wait, I was surprised. I did vote wearing panties and fem jeans, I hope that
    was OK. LOL
    Voting is a rite of freedom; Let us not waist it.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    What about a top and will you wear forms in bra? I'm wearing lavender curvy strech demin jeans thongs,bra with B forms. Four button pullover sweater with left hand buttons, no makeup or wig and won't shave, that way will match photo from neck up. Never had problem in local elections.
    Last edited by wilt575; 11-05-2012 at 10:39 PM.

I already cast my absentee ballot as my male self. I think anybody who has not transitioned or in transition, would be considered a fraud and the vote may not be counted.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Since it has come up, I stated above that I had already voted (early voting for seniors and those who will be out of town on election day). I was wearing women's jeans, panties, and a bra (as well as a shirt, socks, and shoes), my normal attire for being out,
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Voting

I plan to go in mostly male mode face wise. No makeup but will be wearing my bra and panties under my woman's jeans and woman's top. I do not have a gender change marker documents, so my ID has "M" on my DL. Although haven't been asked to show my ID since starting to go to the polls when Kennedy & Nixon were running feel if I went appearing female, might be questioned on my "ID". One of the questions on the ballot will be for voter ID, I am voting NO, also same sex marriage question, voting NO!

Janet

I just got back from voting, first in my precient! While I went as a guy, I did wear a pair of femine jeans.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

well girls i voted this morning, i did underdress with my panties , sport bra, pantyhose, well we will all see what happens now.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Nope I went as a guy but I am now in girl mode
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I voted last friday with early voting in FLorida. I underdresses as normal; undergarments, cami, and I even went a little daring with some low cut, tight fitting lady's jeans. Now tonight, I am kicking back watching the results in a nice loose fitting skirt and a new sheer top with a very pink bra. I feel kind a trampy with the bra showing thru the top and I am liking it :-)
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had my normal mixed gender style going just like everyday but had my wig on.
    The lady that always checks my ID said wow your hair has gotten so long in the last 4 years you look so much different.
    She showed my ID to the older man helping her and he said you're lucky I wish I had hair all over my head not just on the sides.
    We all had a chuckle over that comment.

You know what's funny?

Some of the people in this thread have been very vocal about which way they're voting in another (now locked) thread and to hear that they cast that vote while under-dressed is priceless.

...and that's all I have to say about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Voted in drab
    but
    I'm watching the returns pretty