Thread: shall i wear this tomorrow?

shall i wear this tomorrow?

Hi,

shall i wear knickers and tights to school tomorrow?

if i get a yes from you all i will.

also: In the morning's 7:30, i find my self not wanting to wear this, how can i make my self think differently. I will feel awkward until about 9:30am.

Any help?

ps. should i wear them tomorrow?

I presume you'll wear more than knickers and tights. Whats the rest of the outfit?

I wear knickers and occasionaly tights to school and no one realizes or if they do they don't seem to care. But wear whatever you like.

I used to underdress occasionally in high school, it was never a problem for me at least on days I didn't have physical education. If you want to ,do it! I bet you can't wait to get home and get out of those tights by the end of the day!
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

do it, you'll love the feeling that you had done it, if someone does notice just say i had a big night last night and mistakenly put these on

you know we are all going to say yes, so just do it!
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows? and whats on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, rainbows have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    Hi,

also: In the morning's 7:30, i find my self not wanting to wear this, how can i make my self think differently. I will feel awkward until about 9:30am.

Any help?

Knickers and tights to school tomorrow? I vote yes. Sounds very appropriate with a jumper etc.

Go for it! I would...

If you will I will ,,,Don't dare me I will do it !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Do it; do it; do it!!!

That's your decision to make! So I ask why not wear what you want! I do!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I say no. Why should you wear what you're told to? Wear what you want to.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    Hi,
    Under-dressing is a common practice among transgenders and cross-dressers. I notice that you are 19 years old. The main question will be whether you need to undress for gym class. If so, you probably need to hold off on the under-dressing. If not, then by all means, go for it. It will keep your legs warmer, and you can enjoy the knickers or panties. You might not even need to wear socks, especially if you wear boots. I also like to wear a camisole rather than a men's T-shirt, again, it's more comfortable and feels nice under a button-down shirt.

Don't let a poll make the decision for you, do it because it's what YOU want, because it's who YOU are. If you wait until you can get unanimous approval before you under-dress, you will never be able to decide for yourself who you really are, and you will never be able to be honest with others about who you are. Are you only a cross-dresser who only wants to look and act like a girl once in a while, or are you a transsexual who feels like he is a girl inside trapped in a boy's body? Have you wanted to dress since you are very young? Do you have lots of female friends and you really enjoy their friendship?

You are young enough to explore and experiment, to discover who you are, who you want to be, what kinds of relationships you want, and what you would like to do something.

Unless you are a big-time morning person, it's not unusual that you don't feel like doing extra things to get dressed. Even GGs (Genetic Girls) often don't feel like getting "dolled up" first thing in the morning. Those who do, do so because they love how they feel the rest of the day. The same is true for a CD or TS who under-dresses in the morning. In fact, a TS who wants to transition has to dress as a woman and live as a woman for 90 days before starting hormones, and for 1 year before even being considered for SRS. One of the reasons is because CDs who think they are transsexuals often decide that doing what it takes to live as a woman every morning is more hassle than it's worth. Even when they do transition, many opt for pants and sweaters and cotton blouses, because they are easier to put on and easier to wear. When you have to get up and put on make-up, style your hear, and wear proper foundations every single day, those mornings can be a pain, but you also know that it's worth it.

Any help?
    The best thing you can do for yourself is start. If you want to under-dress, then just do it. Don't be stupid. If you know you are going to have to strip down to your knickers in front of a room full of testosterone overloaded jocks who tend to be insensitive and even a bit paranoid about homosexuality, transsexuality, and cross-dressing, then you probably want to pick days when you know you won't have to change. On the other hand, under-dressing can give you a sense of who you are. Have you been wearing only the knickers? You can start with smaller steps if you'd like, doing panties/knickers and then later adding the tights, if you want to take it slow. Since you want to wear both, go for it for a few days, and see how it feels for you. It will start to feel more ordinary and you may not even be aware of it at times, but you can also begin to sort out how you feel and what you want to do next. The other thing is that you are giving very discreet signals to bisexuals that you are a CD. You already know whether you want a boy or girl, or a bit of each, but don't know how to find the ones who would be interested. The pantie lines and the swish of the tights under your pants won't even be noticed by straights, but when someone is looking for that something special, it's like a very subtle signal that is almost irresistible. You might even find that you make some new friends, or that some of your women friends want to move you into the dating zone. They might even ask YOU for the date.

You should wear what you want, when you want. Take a committed action and observe the results. If you like the results, you'll probably want to do more. If you don't like the results, then you'll probably go back to dressing privately at home. There will be both good and bad results, and you will need to decide whether you can shrug off the feedback you don't like and enjoy the results you do like. If you can't you'll probably stay private. Take action and see what happens.

I Double Dog Dare you to.
    Katie.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I triple trout dare u!

Oh great! I feel like I'm back in grammar school again! Thanks for that, BT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Be a strong minded woman, you are nearly grown up now.
    Make your own decision and not one from a motley crew of thinkers like the rest of us here.
    We make all kinds of decisions for all sorts of reasons.
    So get your big girls pants on and decide for yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't it kinda creepy asking thousands of dudes older than you to decide what you're going to put on?

If you're old enough to be on this forum, you are old enough to dress yourself.

Take them in your backpack and change at school if you REALLY want to. But do it for yourself, not for the approval of peeps on the Internet you will never really meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    Isn't it kinda creepy asking thousands of dudes older than you to decide what you're going to put on?

If you're old enough to be on this forum, you are old enough to dress yourself.
    In most situations I'd agree with you, but this being a support forum for cross dressers, please remember that the first small steps can be the hardest, a little support from someone who has been there can be invaluable! Especially for a young questioning dresser.

So... Blacktights, did you?

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

You have one more yes! You should have worn the knickers and tights to school! It is the only way to get over the fear. Did you wear them?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slipper View Post
    In most situations I'd agree with you, but this being a support forum for cross dressers, please remember that the first small steps can be the hardest, a little support from someone who has been there can be invaluable! Especially for a young questioning dresser.

So... Blacktights, did you?

I am fully aware of the purpose of the forum (seeing as I am a staff member here). I don't think that anyone is properly served or supported by strangers telling them what to do; but by finding the strength to do those things for themselves.

I think that Blacktights and everyone else here should do the things which feel right to them, not the things which they decide via Internet vote. In the end, BT, you are the one living your life and you are the only one who can decide when you are ready for something like this. Only you can weigh the pros and cons and decide if one outweighs the other. This is because if there are any consequences, good or evil, for your actions you are the only one who is going to face them.

I am fully aware of the purpose of the forum (seeing as I am a staff member here). I don't think that anyone is properly served or supported by strangers telling them what to do; but by finding the strength to do those things for themselves.

I think that Blacktights and everyone else here should do the things which feel right to them, not the things which they decide via Internet vote. In the end, BT, you are the one living your life and you are the only one who can decide when you are ready for something like this. Only you can weigh the pros and cons and decide if one outweighs the other. This is because if there are any consequences, good or evil, for your actions you are the only one who is going to face them.
    What a great reply.

When I was six, I had no idea the boots I wore to school were somehow wrong. A friend gave them to me because I loved them, and I wore them to school. I didn't take a vote, I just put them on even though my mom never let me wear them again.

We all have to test the world on our own terms, and not be let off the hook by a web vote.

Blacktights, take the shot if you have it. Only you can make that call and only you will have to live with the consequences.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I am fully aware of the purpose of the forum (seeing as I am a staff member here).
    Ouch, my cheek stings a bit after that. Unfortunately, I neglected to add that I also felt the poll idea was silly, as well.
    Last edited by Lady Slipper; 11-07-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: punctuation

"I make a GREAT team!"