Thread: Having it's perks.

Having it's perks.

I have a company vehicle and i get a fuel card for it too.. There's a chain of service stations that get my fuel from and they have a rewards points system. You get over 2000 points you get a $20 voucher.

I applied for a card and when i fill the truck i get points for every point over the first $30. When you fill your truck with 150 litres of fuel at a time those points accumulate quite quickly. I just recivced my first $20 voucher in the mail....

Off to buy something nice now
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Sounds like a good perk, and you should be kept well dressed now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Boy does that bring back memories of times long past. Way back when after I just got married I was driving a delivery truck for a small electrical contractor. At that time it was common for gas stations to offer free give aways for those that filled up with a minimum number of gallons of gasoline. I am proud to announce that I gave my mom and sister and my wife and I wonderful complete sets of colored almost indestructible every day glasses in the colors of the time, dark green and a golden/rust. Now that was over 40 years ago and I still have one of the surviving glasses that I still treasure because it reminds me that I actually was much much younger once. Thanks for sharing.

....and that is the problem with the economy today. They quit giving away the free glasses and steak knives, and then gas prices started going up.
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The place I buy most of my gas has that too I have enough points to get 4 $50.00 gas cards right now but I'm just piling up points.

I've got the same deal with company car, gas card, gonna have to find a rewards program. I already get hotel points by the truck load, and often returning from a business trip, if I can turn in my ticket for the next flight and get a voucher for my ticket value and 300, I'll go for it, have gotten more free flights that way then from airline miles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Back in an earlier geologic era when I was young the guy at the service station would fill your tank, wash your windshield and check the oil. When you paid him he would bring you some Green Stamps and a glass. Things have changed.