Thread: Not in the Mood

Unhappy Not in the Mood

Hi All
    I was wondering if any of you feel this way. I haven't been in the mood to dress up for a while. Seems like since I've been out, the fun hasn't been there like in the past. The primping, the shaving and dressing up is starting to bore me. Granted I've been a cross dresser for more that 30 years. Am I growing out of it or will the urge come back. Haven't purged anything, still have everything put away. Help!!!

When it's totally your choice of whether to do it or not, you truly have mastery over it Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If you don't feel like dressing, just don't. When you feel like it again, do it. It's entirely up to you, there's no obligation. That is, unless you've transitioned and are known to the world as a female. In that case, there's an obligation to continue.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hi Millie, My urge to dress comes and goes. I think when I get somegthing going (like work) and it needs a lot of attention, I can' get into dressing as much. But then, all of a sudden it will come back and I want to dress everyday. Hang in there, Steph.
    Stephanie

I have recently been dressing as often as i could and loving it,looking forward to my day off to be Nikki and then nothing no urge no interest,i hope this is just a one off.
    maybe we just need a break every now and again.I still feel it's a day wasted.

Nikki

It is wise of you not to purge anything, Millie, as urges ALWAYS come back. I've had my share of "dry spells" during which I felt no need to dress, sometimes even for several months. Until the day the princess within decided to wake up...

Platinum Member
    if you don't feel like dressing, don't - its not an obligation. Don't purge, however strong the urge. Chances are, your interest in dressing will come back again soon.

If not being in the mood really bothers you, dress anyway, but for me it comes and goes, and I've been known not to dress for long spells, and then when it comes back, I can't get enough of dressing.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Hi All
    I was wondering if any of you feel this way. I haven't been in the mood to dress up for a while. Seems like since I've been out, the fun hasn't been there like in the past. The primping, the shaving and dressing up is starting to bore me. Granted I've been a cross dresser for more that 30 years. Am I growing out of it or will the urge come back. Haven't purged anything, still have everything put away. Help!!!
    Don't worry about it, If you look like me (death warmed over) it tends to not be all that important(Thank God)

Thera

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie
    I was wondering if any of you feel this way. I haven't been in the mood to dress up for a while. Seems like since I've been out, the fun hasn't been there like in the past.
    [SIZE="2"]After reading your post I feel like going OUT somewhere, but, living smack dab in the middle of Kansas there is nowhere to go! Despite this, it’s fun to get out and let my skirt blow around, which it will do, without question, out here on the prairie. I usually just sit or stand around the house, dressed as I please, watching my paintings dry – I must say the crossdressing never gets “old” or boring. Quite the opposite, for I take great pleasure in preserving the magic I feel whenever I crossdress. I keep within myself. Since I’m not transgendered, which means I have no desire to live my life openly AS a woman, I can just keep crossdressing as I always have and get a kick out of such simple pleasures. I’ve taken steps, in low heels or flats, to extend my love of crossdressing. I don’t want to lose the wonderful feelings I feel, and this sometimes necessitates time away from the closet. However, I always return, and, to dust off an overused cliché, it’s always special
    [/SIZE]

I don't really lose the desire to dress, but there are days when I just don't feel like going all the way with makeup, breastforms, and the works. In that case I just don't bother or either just wear some leggings and a t shirt. It is a lot fo work for me and sometimes I want to but just don't have the time or energy.

I,ve been like that the last fewweeks, plan to dress but when the time comes just cant be bothered