Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you really want?

What I want is for be my true self . And a wife what will accept me for who I am.

What I really want is too find out why I was born with so many female things in me. Yet I have male drive when not dressed. I feel so right when I,m dressed ,, It,s like I was supposed to be this way yet I was born with these male parts. I just wish the people I love accepted me the way I am. Maybe someday.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

As far as dressing goes, I want to be able to wear what i want, without getting grief from anyone. I want to be able to go out in skirt and stockings. Not try to pass, just wear my sweater or shirt, or jacket, but with a skirt and stockings. No wig. Maybe nail polish.

In other things, I am well on the way to getting what else I want. i have an awesome GF, and I want that to continue.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

What I really want is to feel and look as feminine as I can. If I can do it in a cut and sexy way, then all the much better. I am still coming to terms with how far I would like to go, but it is for certain that I enjoy my feminine side more than my masculine side these days. I don't know where my sexual preference lay at the moment, other than I know I am attracted to women, but I have noticed my mind wandering a bit lately. I haven't made the decision on what I want to do in that area... time for that later, I suppose
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I want to be able to dress and pass when I want to with no grief. I also enjoy my male self.................................Debra

What I really want, is to be able to go out in public and do all the things a GG can do, without people staring, judging, snickering, pointing and whispering!

You really stated yourself well Kendra.

What I really want: Is to be accepted as all aspects of me, the manly somewhat arogant and handy guy along with the sensitive, fashion conscious, flirtatous female. I love dressing and going out as much as going camping and fishing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

[QUOTE=Shiny;3013884...they got to wear all that "neat" stuff! I wanted to try the nylons the heels and all the rest because it looked fun! I mean I wouldn't have wanted to dress like that all the time but when the girls got the cool dresses and nylons and hairdos and all I got was a dark blue wool suit and a shirt and tie--the same year after year I admit I was envious. Shiny-[/QUOTE]

I'm like that. I'm jealous of the many looks women have. I would love to be able to wear hose, heels and a skirt to work and show off my legs. I love walking on heels and being taller. When I think about dressing and passing, the reason I would like to pass is so that I would be able to wear skirts and heels without any social issues. I don't want to be a woman, and if I could wear the clothes I'd like to, I would never worry about passing.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, I've discovered who I am...I am my familiar male self, and I am Amy, both and one, each part of the other.

So now I can answer what I want...and what I want is to be able to express both of my selves, as I please, without fear or hurt. I hope I'm on the way there.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

What I really want is to look pretty, and have some far out experiences before I die - without anyone giving me grief over my choices!

Simple, right? (;
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

What I really want is: Be a woman when I so desire.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    We are such a diverse community here I'd like to ask a simple question of everyone in the entire spectrum of Crossdressing. No Judgments, No right or wrong answers, No Attacking another's response.

The question is What do you really want as it pertains to you and your desire to crossdress?

Simply start your post by

What I really want is:

What I really want is: to be as comfortable and confident in my attempt to present myself femininely as I am in everyday life expressing my masculinity.

I really enjoy Both
    What I really want is: More insightful and interesting posts like this one. Really, really nice work Kendra!

What also I really want is: To be able to express myself for who and what I am without any concern for disappointment, disdain or sadness from my closest friends and family members.

I think I have that from my friends, but I am scared as bleep for my family. I do not know how destabilizing this could be for the kids in particular. Those thoughts keep me up at night and wake me up way too early in the morning.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Good post, Kendra.
    What I really am learning what I want is: to be able to freely express myself as a woman by dressing and presenting myself 'en femme', when the urge hits me and to be free enough in person and in society to be accepted for expressing myself en femme as often as I wish and wherever I wish to do so. I also wish to be my male self as I do love being the male that I am.
    On another note, I need to add: I wish we CD'rs had the same freedom and acceptance in society as our women do, when since they can dress ANYWAY they wish and be totally accepted! How did we males screw this up? Today, I had two whole hours to dress en femme, and was thrilled to do so. Yet, I look back at this and say, how sad is this? We should have the freedom and acceptance in society to express ourselves as we wish as long as it does not hurt anyone else.
    Frankly speaking, I love being a male and going male things. However I also love being a female and going shopping etc. I am looking forward to my next step of going out en femme.
    Sorry for getting off the track, but I just needed to express myself and I thank you for giving me this 'out'.
    Di

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I want to inspire others to be all they can be... help them believe they are beautiful already.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

What I want is for others to accept the person I am. I want to be more feminine. I want a time machine to go back and try this again and make different choices. I want to find a partner who participates and encourages Rachel. I want DD breasts. I want to know if I am really transsexual. I want, I want, I want.

Now that I have whined enough, I want my life to move forward as is and keep living with Rachel as part of me as much as possible to get the above wants sorted out.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    What I really want is: to be able to have the freedom to dress at will and be able to walk out in public and have people not look at me. That would be a sign that I truly blend in and for those who do, just a polite coment how pretty of a women I am. To have society look at us as just another person among them.

What I want has changed over the years. At one time, I thought I wanted to be a woman. I didn't realize that appearing to be one part of the time was really enough. As time has gone by, I've gotten better and better at female emulation. I can go out in public, and for the most part, I can pass without too much difficulty. But now, in the face of losing all of that, what I really want is just to be accepted without ridicule by my wife. And that remains to be seen.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

What I really want is to be young and rich. Of course, I would need a time machine for that. I would invest a couple hundred dollars in Microsoft!

What I really want is a machine that would let me switch bodies with my wife at will so I could experience being a woman with the actual body and have a familiar and loving partner.

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    What I really want is: to be able to have the freedom to dress at will and be able to walk out in public and have people not look at me. That would be a sign that I truly blend in and for those who do, just a polite coment how pretty of a women I am. To have society look at us as just another person among them.
    OK, back to reality, that prety well says it. I can only add that I would want my wife would be as comfortable being out in public with me as a woman.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Is it horrible that i wish id never been born atall?

But as i have to make do i wish i was a more womenly shaped body so transition would be an easier option than living as a shaved neanderthal for the rest of my life to avoid the ridicule,so 8 inches shorter ,no muscle bulk on my back,shoulders and legs and a cure for my athritis so i could walk without a limp.

Implants, four new snow tires, and unquestioning acceptance from non TG's. Irony here... the last is the one I have come closest to achieving. Celeste

What I really want is to be 20 again with all the advantages current girls have now and to take care of my feminine figure and to be openly bi-sexual, to date men, have real GG girlfriends.

Thanks everyone for sharing you thoughts. I appreciate everyone keeping their answers as simple and to the point as the question is.

Please keep your answers comming

I see we have a at a minimum one thing in common. We all want to just be accepted as ourselves along with a few fantasies thrown in.

It is very interesting and also reassuring to see just how much we all share in common when you read so much controversy and differing opinions in other threads to the point they have to be closed

Gold Member
    What I really want is to live a happy, healthy, and enjoyable life. The rest is fluid.

What I want is to be loved for who I am and accepted for all my faults. I want all the same for everyone on this site also.

i want the damned body this brain belongs to :-) , but like a few others here i have made commitments and i'll keep them regardless . its pretty tough at times , depression can grab a hold easily and i struggle a lot but i try be gratefull for what i do have .
    this thread reminded me to count my blessings , there's a few that posted that they just wanted to be accepted by thier wife/ SO for who they are and i have that .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .