Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charity Cd'ing

Charity Cd'ing

So at work today i found out that they are planning a day where all the guys come into work dressed as girls and the girls come in dressed as boys to raise money for Cancer Research UK lol How cool is that ? We pay £2.00 and dress up
    I'm a bit worried tho as in my full ensemble i make a pretty convincing girl and am thinking that my work mates would notice i have had some practice lol

Hope you have an easy job ,,, Might be tough in a dress an shovel ,,,LOL,,, Hell just do it ,,Ya only live once ,,,Someone just might fall in love with you ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I contribute to charity with my cd'ing everytime I shop at the goodwill store!

Then if you look too good compared to the other guys who participate then they will wonder. BUT...they will not know! LOL

Honestly, pay your dues and have a blast! If anybody tries to start anything play it off with confidence that you simply rock at everything you do!

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Hope you have an easy job ,,, Might be tough in a dress an shovel ,,,LOL,,, Hell just do it ,,Ya only live once ,,,Someone just might fall in love with you ,,,LOL,,,
    Ha ha @ shovel lol I have an office job sitting at a computer all day so should be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy41 View Post
    Honestly, pay your dues and have a blast! If anybody tries to start anything play it off with confidence that you simply rock at everything you do!
    Really love that comment !!! Thanks Daisy

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I contribute to charity with my cd'ing everytime I shop at the goodwill store!

Then if you look too good compared to the other guys who participate then they will wonder. BUT...they will not know! LOL
    Very true almostalady
    Last edited by Eryn; 11-09-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.

If it was me...I would try to knock em out! Yeah I would dress for them. I can only dream

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiaprincess View Post
    I'm a bit worried tho as in my full ensemble i make a pretty convincing girl and am thinking that my work mates would notice i have had some practice lol
    If that happens, just explain that when you do something, you like to do it the best you can.

I swear I would grab my Highest heels an shortest dress an wear all the stuff that I can't really wear out in public ,,, If nothing else just get it out of your system for awhile an be able to say HEY I DID MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,,, You might get surprised ???

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    If that happens, just explain that when you do something, you like to do it the best you can.
    Yeah you are right i'm just gonna go for it and look as hot as i can !! Thanks for the support

I swear I would grab my Highest heels an shortest dress an wear all the stuff that I can't really wear out in public ,,, If nothing else just get it out of your system for awhile an be able to say HEY I DID MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,,, You might get surprised ???
    Awesome comment Stacy it is an opportunity not to be missed isn't it
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-10-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: merged please use the multi quote button

that sounds awesome!! have a blast and ROCK IT!

Ha Ha I just got a text from one of my best female friends from work ! She want's to borrow some of my guy clothes as we are both about a size UK 10 lol

Banned Read only
    Yes, I say do it all the way, after all, that is what is supposed to be done by the fellows there. If i had that kind of opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. So do it the best you can. And I suggest that you wear that white dress that you showed us in your previous thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t-D&highlight=.

let us know how it all went when you get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    Yes, I say do it all the way, after all, that is what is supposed to be done by the fellows there. If i had that kind of opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. So do it the best you can. And I suggest that you wear that white dress that you showed us in your previous thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t-D&highlight=.

Jesus ,,, That dress is the BOMB ,,, I love it ,,, Now that is SEXY ,,,, That's what I was talking about ,,,,If ya gonna Pull the Trigger ,,,Pull it ,,,LOL,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post

OMG that's so spooky i was planning on the white dress !!!

Jesus ,,, That dress is the BOMB ,,, I love it ,,, Now that is SEXY ,,,, That's what I was talking about ,,,,If ya gonna Pull the Trigger ,,,Pull it ,,,LOL,,,
    Aww thank you i'm deffo gonna do it you girls have really boosted my confidence thank you

One thing tho !! How do i explain having stunning heels that fit my UK size 9 feet ??? My GF and myself are similar in dress size so i could explain that but its clear as day that her feet are much smaller lol
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-10-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Please use the multi quote button

Hell ya can't go barefoot ,,,Just say you went out an bought them ,,,Make a big deal outta how hard it was to find them ,,, An say they are really easier to walk in than I thought !! LOL,,,

One thing tho !! How do i explain having stunning heels that fit my UK size 9 feet ??? My GF and myself are similar in dress size so i could explain that but its clear as day that her feet are much smaller lol

Pfffft, I had the girls at my job ask me if I actually bought my shoes. They thought it was strange that they actually FIT. I just said "of course I bought my shoes, how many girls do you know have feet my size I can fit in?"

Hell ya can't go barefoot ,,,Just say you went out an bought them ,,,Make a big deal outta how hard it was to find them ,,, An say they are really easier to walk in than I thought !! LOL,,,
    Ha Ha you have an answer for everything Stacey lol thanks sweetie ))

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy41 View Post
    Pfffft, I had the girls at my job ask me if I actually bought my shoes. They thought it was strange that they actually FIT. I just said "of course I bought my shoes, how many girls do you know have feet my size I can fit in?"
    Lol myself and my gf can share clothes but shoes just don't work for us damn my big feet lol ))))
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-10-2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: please use the multi quote button

does not get better than that
    You can't fully love others until you truly love yourself. It is a wonderful journey
    http://www.facebook.com/tiffany.grace.31945
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rita_th...ueen_and_diva/

Ha Ha you have an answer for everything Stacey lol thanks sweetie ))

Ask around ,,Don't get me started ,,,LOL,,,, Just tell um just enough to get by ,,, Basic answers ,,, Never know they might want some fashion advice ,,,

Silver Member
    The big question is how would your fellow workers treat you if they decided you were a crossdresser. It sounds great and fun and I've been in situations where it was cool and another where if suspected I would be ostracized. The second one I purposely made it a joke outfit. The other, I went all the way and it was fun, a blast and I was out. I went as a guy's date and made a couple new gg friends who thought I was a real gg at first.

The options are yours.

I just bought a pair of heels like that at a thrift store for really cheap. If anyone bugs you about it just say you got them at a second hand store for next to nothing.

I would pay 10 pounds to have that opportunity.
    Forget about looking good, just shoot them between the eyes, look absolutely stunning and confuse the hell out of them.
    Over the top does work as they then assume you have had a lot of help from others.
    If you see someone more stunning than you are, get together in a corner and swap beauty tips.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh geez, I double dog dare you to wear that to work. And we want proof! Bring pix!

Uh oh, someone threw out the "double dog dare", now you don't have a choice, you HAVE to do it! I would love to have an opportunity like that! Have fun

You are so lucky to be able to dress at work for the day