Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing . . .Art?

See! you got top marks for it.
    Fabulous.
    Now, "Get Out!" and do it again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by AllisontheGoddess View Post
    So today for a Life Drawing course at my college our assignment is to create a self portrait in any way. You make use any medium and you may exercise full creative control.

I would love create a piece of me as the subject in my fem mode Do you think that would be too much? 0.0. . .
    Too much what? That's you, isn't it? That's an incredibly creative and interesting idea. You're going to get an A on this one without a doubt. Any medium includes your own body, making yourself the portrait is a genius idea.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    That is FANTASTIC, Allison! If I were writing this as a story, I don't think I could have possibly written a better ending! And the picture is beautiful, too. Plus hearing that "He's hot" comment had to have been a nice boost for your femmeself!

You should do more sketches of yourself en femme. Call it "A Study in Selves" or something like that. I bet it would go over well, too.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gold Member
    What an awesome experience Allison. This is what art is really all about, and that is self-expression, and your painting is beautiful. Very expressive. Hope you continue with this endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by rita63 View Post
    Nice sketch hon really captures you. There are art sites around where CDs and trans people post, look them up and enjoy (they are not all adults only).

hugs rita
    deviantart.com is a good one for this, I'm on there and have met a lot of awesome trans people on there
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    deviantart.com is a good one for this, I'm on there and have met a lot of awesome trans people on there
    I have one do what's ur username I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by AllisontheGoddess View Post
    I have one do what's ur username I'll add you
    It's xdressed on there too ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    That is FANTASTIC, Allison! If I were writing this as a story, I don't think I could have possibly written a better ending! And the picture is beautiful, too. Plus hearing that "He's hot" comment had to have been a nice boost for your femmeself!

You should do more sketches of yourself en femme. Call it "A Study in Selves" or something like that. I bet it would go over well, too.

- Amy
    Omg that's a great idea! I just might! thx =]