Thread: Hair free at last

Aspiring Member

Hair free at last

Hi all

I have spent an hour and a half with my epilator and now have very red legs.
    I can't wait for the pain to stop so I can enjoy slipping into stockings this weekend.
    It's been a long summer of hairy legs but now winter is here I can have a few months hair free.

I still have a few fine hairs on the back of my thighs that the epilator has missed, I will have another go when I have time alone (and can stand the pain).

I'd like to try No-No. Has anyone tried it? I heard it doesn't work well on men's facial hair, but mine isn't very thick. I don't think it works for pubic hair either. But most regular body hair it's supposed to eliminate after a few "shaves".

I think someone here should buy one and use it for a few weeks, then sell it to another member, and keep passing it on to save money. That's assuming that the things actually work. Does anyone know?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Different way of shaving (the no no) - beard still grows back, but a little finer

The NoNo does not work. I have tried it two different times. It is time intensive, and my hair all came back in a few months. Don't waste your time

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    The reason they call it no no is because it no no work.
    I'm in love with my Braun epilator and KALO creme! the stuff works and make epilating so much better.
    Even on my chest
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Hair free is a bit weird at first but after you get use to it, it sure is nice I shave, which is starting to become a pain, but that might have been a good step before the epilator to minimize the pain and redness.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Haveing no hair is a great feeling! I still do it the old way all year around!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    say no no to the NO NO. Epil is the way to go and it gets easier! Ive made tons of posts supporting epilating. I love mine and unfortunatly Ive had three over the last 7-8 years but i have back ups. I use mine every 3-4 weeks now and its just wonderful. Takes about 60-90 mins to do all over (including arms) and the tingly feeling goes away in 24 hours. Love it Love it Love it

I actually prefer shaving. Something about it turns me on. Anyone have a suggestion on how to eliminate the little red spots you get after shaving around your privates

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jenny
    I had another hour with the epilator yeterday and cleared most of the hairs.
    This morning I have just had a hot shower and got rid of the final stubble with my razor, now my legs feel smooth.

As for the spots try exfoliating then rub in a little antiseptic cream to take away the sorness.