Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATM Use While Dressed

Platinum Member
    I don't think its the least bit of a problem. They have security there to identify miscreants, not to screen card holders.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I agree. I think they might use the camera if you report it as stolen only.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

There is a time stamp on the tapes and you can link a transaction to the time the card was used at an atm and the picture on the film. I was a bank fraud investigator for a very long time. We made cases all the time with atm pictures. Unless you report your card stolen or lost no one ussually looks at the tapes

#1 Think about it. Have you seen the videos from ATM's on the news? You can't tell if it is a human much less if it is a woman or a man or you in female clothes..

#2 no one looks at the video from the camera unless a crime is reported and then they look at the time that crime took place. Unless you report someone used your card that wasn't you ...no one will ever see that video.. They do not pay someone to watch the videos that the camera picks up all day. No one sees it.

#3 I have allowed my wife and kids to use my card at an ATM when I couldn't go. There is no law against someone using it with your permission. Nor is there a law against wearing female clothes.

The camera is only recording and sending video singnals to a remote server someplace else. It would only be seen if something suspisious happened at the ATM. It,s not like someone is watching every single transaction live at that ATM.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Thanks everyone. I think my fiancee is convinced now that there's nothing to worry about. I didn't think there was, but thought I'd get a few "second opinions" to be sure.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I use the ATM with out any problems! You can use the drive up during the evening and not lean into the camera. The only time they check the camera is if something happens plus they may think your the girlfriend using the card.

I have never thought of this scenario. I will stop at any ATM dressed and get money or even go into the bank. Nonetheless, these are valid points.