Thread: I ate too much because of crossdressing desire.

I ate too much because of crossdressing desire.

I'm tall. I like meat. But In this year I ate too much food than last year because of crossdressing desire. I want to have natural female breast. I think repeting becme gain weight and loss weight, It makes my breast bigger. Is it good method?

No its not a good method..... and unhealthy in the long run..... fat deposits where it wants to and for males its not anywhere that makes you more fem looking.... unless you trying to emulate a pregnant female? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    As Karren suggests, this is a terrible idea. Aside from not aiding in attaining a more feminine form, it's damaging to your health. Buy some forms.

Resident huguenot Nocturnal Kaylee's Avatar
    The best way to get breast growth is to transition and even then it's not guaranteed. There's no magic trick to gaining breast, unless you have gynecomastia and even that doesn't always look like natural breasts.

Silver Member
    A man gaining weight will grow moobs, not breasts with distinct female shape and weight distribution. Not to mention, if you are a large man, you will need larger breasts to be proportional (women with large waists usually have VERY large breasts.)

Take it from a really fat guy, moobs are not a substitute for actual breasts (or breast forms as the case may be.)

You eat too much you get fat around the belly and look like a pear.
    Take breast growth pills, you get poorer as you spend money on them, they don't work either.
    At least you won't get fat.
    Read up on various breast growth in males threads and judge for yourself what you want to do.
    Nothing is easy and most are not safe.
    I wish you luck.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by missmars View Post
    I'm tall. I like meat. But In this year I ate too much food than last year because of crossdressing desire. I want to have natural female breast. I think repeting becme gain weight and loss weight, It makes my breast bigger. Is it good method?
    It's a shame you didn't do some research before you stuffed yourself for a year. Overeating will make you fat, that's all. If you want to look like you have female breasts, buy and wear breast forms. If you want actual female breasts, implants, done by a doctor, are the only option.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I am with the others here. No point in eating yourself silly. Settle for being tall and slim and buy some nice chicken fillets like the rest of us re breasts Apart from the health business you will find a bigger and better range of clothes on offer if you are slimmer.

Banned Read only
    Gaining weight is never a good idea unless you are unhealthily underweight. Men do not naturally put on weight in their breasts until they are really fat. Don't do it. And when you lose weight, it comes off from where you gained it. You can't gain weight, then lose weight everywhere but one place.