Thread: Hanging Out in the Lingerie Department

Silver Member

Hanging Out in the Lingerie Department

The other day I was with my wife in guy mode and we stopped to shop. She went into the lingerie dressing room to try on some stuff and I waited outside. Wondered around and looked at some bras etc. but noticed that women would walk by and give me a double look.

I then started to stand and watch as women approached. It was like I was a threat to safety or I might be discovering some secret weapon they knew about. They would hide the bras they were carrying so I wouldn't know what they wore.

Later we were in the men's department and a woman was buying tidy whites with no concern about it. I know that it is accepted that women buy their husband's underwear. I also have had women tell me they wished their husbands were as confortable about lingerie as I was. Little did they know it was for me.

I enjoy watching people react to the unexpected.

I do enjoy people watching in both modes, its very interesting to see actions intentions and results. However I do wish at least for me that it came easier to shop, and feel comfortable.

Banned Read only
    I have seen the same thing for many years. If I was ever looking and browsing lingerie or especially panties, I will catch a woman giving me a funny kind of look. I'm not surprised that when you said that the women will sort of cover their purchases not wanting any man to even see what they are buying. I have also noticed women in the workplace will go to great lengths to insure that if they have to bend over they will make sure they pull their t-shirts down low as not to reveal the color of their panties. But heck, we see men's drawers all the time everywhere. It's a strange thing, it wouldn't bother me at all to see women's undergarments, but they do try to make sure they are not revealed most of times, even if it is some in their cart not wanting anyone to even imagine them wearing what they are not wearing at the time.

I have seen this happen so many times!when I have been shopping in lingerie depts. I have for many years shopped enfemme No one takes much notice. But I have seen many men in drab getting strange looks by other'women. Its m
    uch safer shopping enfemme.

Being single I guess I have never put much thought into it. Guess I need to start paying attention to what's going on around me the next time I buy a bra or panties.

Not me ,,I used to look an notice all that kind of goings on ,,But now when I am in that dept I am looking an busy digging threw things an trying to find what I like ,,I am tired of geting stuff that I don't like or end up not wearing ,,Hell I am going broke ,, Gotta spend wisely nowadays . Got drawer full of things I don't wear ,,Hell I am a new girl ,,All the other GG have had a life time to try an find the right stuff ,, All I have had to do is go to the Big Dog store an see what I wanted my under wear to Say on them before ,,,LOL,,,, Now I gotta find the right cut an style that will be comfortable an stylish . So after I get done finding them I never know who was looking at me while I was in the Mix !! Oh well ,,,Guess I am busted again ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I have been with my wife in same department and standing with two pcs bra for me in hand (on big sale). One women asked me am I waiting wife and I told “no I am just basket and cash machine” than she told “OH how nice is when man has understanding for wife – I would like man like you are”. I just answered with smile “I am not sure you would”. She gone but later few times was watching me strangely. In princip I like to go with my wife on l. department for women – but lot of womens are not confortable in that situation.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Boobs and long hair change the surroundings in the lingerie department.
    I can feel the padding in the bras, look at the boylegs and briefs and decide which color I would like.
    I have even recommended that someone else choose a particular bra because it is more comfortable than her other choice.
    Been there done that and so pleased I was able to give a woman some advice on choice of a bra.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Been there and have experienced the same feelings and looks.
    Like I'm the criminal here ("8 out of 10 women wear the wrong sized bra.")