Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breasts?

Breasts?

I have never used breast forms myself because I like the feel of my natural breasts.
    O.K. they are triple A size…… actually they are even smaller than that!

But I have always found women with small breasts very beautiful so I am very happy with my breasts.

Am I unusual here?

Suzy,
    You are a bit unlike a lot of your sisters in the UK.
    They all seem to like big breasts.
    I have found small breasts make me look more attractive when wearing certain tops.
    Sometimes just enough to let a necklace dangle over the top of a jumper and give depth.
    I do change mine around though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't think there's anything unusual from your preference. While I like my usual C-cup forms, I have been experimenting lately with A-cup bras with some very modest silicone inserts, both with my usual 36 band and also 34 in an effort to create that cleavage look. The results are kind of neat so while I can totally see where you are coming from, I can't see myself abandoning my C's any time soon.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    It's really a matter of personal taste. .but also stature. Your so slim that C cups would look absurd. Slim women generally are less generously endowed. You look great just as you are.

I am looking into breast forms, and will make some from the ideas I have got from here. I personally like the idea and the look of wearing some kind of forms as they file out the dresses better and makes me feel even more girly. One day i will get some proper silicon breasts but for now i will improvise. Lucy

I have always been attracted to women with smaller breasts. I am too big right now for anything less than c cups but when I lose a bit more I will go for a b cup.

My humble opinion is that people see what they want to see. If you are attempting to present female in public, you need body size appropriate breasts, because in the 1/100 of a second it takes observers to form a opinion about you, they see breasts, and the mind says 'female'. Yes, alot of GG's have little or no breasts, but you notice them right away, don't you? We can each present any way we choose, if you're happy with your figure, go for it!-Celeste

I enjoy my c cup forms in most of my outfits, but I do ocassionally like to go natural and I have A+ breasts with very pointy nipples for just the right effect with a linky low cut dress. I do like the feel of a nice soft bra with my forms though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I don't know if I should comment here... I love big breasts. IMHO you should do exactly what your brain and heart feel. If you like small ones that is awesome, medium ones awesome, big that too is awesome
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Suzy,
    I'm in the camp of liking natural proportions. I prefer women who look healthy and fit.
    I see a lot of our friends who seem to go overboard in presenting breasts that are larger than usual, and in my opinion, that only serves to highlight them more than if they had no form at all. Like Sarah, I use B-Cups generally, but have been experimenting with going much smaller. My ultimate goal is to be as natural in my femininity as my body can take me, so I am driving to be a minimalist.
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 02-06-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I have natural 40 B's, I usually wear a 38 B to obtain more cleavage. And because I do like to have a smaller bosum!! I think it looks more feminine!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I never use forms as I have nice natural B cups. Although I would like bigger, I would rather be a natral girl, and respect any of us who are content with what nature has given us. Anyway, bras feel much nicer close to my skin :-)

Banned Read only
    There usually isn't any rhyme or reason to what we find attractive. Chances are that it is some association from the distant past. In today's circumstances, it is just an "IS". In other words, that's how it IS. Not right, wrong or indifferent; just an IS...

Being a bigger girl I think anything less than a D looks a bit small on me. In that I don't own forms, other than silicone cutlets and I can fill a 40 b/c cup with what I have. I use the cutlets for a little fullness & to create a bit more cleavage and am happy with that.
    I'm got just enough to present as female and yet be able to still be comfortable as a male. I just can't usually wear a bra in drab in that it gives me a little too much shape and projection.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I prefer D's on Sherry.

I used to like those on my dates, too. But, because I'm dating 50's+ y/o women now, I prefer them to be size B or C max. Those big D's that used to look up at u when they were young? Now, r rather likely to point straight down!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    One of the few small advantages a CD has, is being able to choose. As you can guess I love my home made forms. I have two different sizes no real idea what they equate too. They are the size I like.
    Last edited by Jane G; 11-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I have never used breast forms myself because I like the feel of my natural breasts.
    O.K. they are triple A size…… actually they are even smaller than that!

But I have always found women with small breasts very beautiful so I am very happy with my breasts.

Am I unusual here?
    Not at all, I think small breasts are so sexy. Definitely my preference.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have days where I use a B up bra and inserts.Love my C's too.

Not a 'breast' person, more of a legs person. I do have forms in B-cup, but seldom wear them.

B's to C's on me the bigger the better on her. I feel out of place with big breast.

I love my D's. But I am a big person so it fits with my frame.

I grew up in a family of large breasted siblings (five sisters total) and only one brother, so big boobs are sort of normal for me and I would feel uncomfortable in anything smaller than a C cup.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Work with what you got, honey. My best advice.
    - Phoebe Brenne

I'm very slim so large breasts look absurd on me. I have never considered breast forms, I just use a little padding.
    Prescilla

Hi Suzy,
    I am of the same mind as you, however I do use some help with padded bras, demi and shelf bras with silicone inserts, and shapewear from time to time. The type of bra used is dependent upon the blouse or dress I am going to wear.
    Di