Thread: Totally Girly

Totally Girly

I definitely am becoming super girly. Today I was in an airport and literally staring at the way women dress and how I would look... Totally envious.

I even recognized brands of shoes and heels which totally gives me away.

Somehow I think other women know I am looking at them and not from lust but from a 'OMG love what you are wearing'

On top of that, As I live in California and it has been warm here this past week, i have been lying out in my thong bikini. Yes, totally marked as a girl now and just love the girly tan lines. I feel sexy. Amazing.

.....being girly......

I guess it's what comes naturally to us
    X

I prefer to wear a sundress and big sunnies when fashion watching.
    Summer on Los Angeles beaches is murder for me.
    I tend to get the tan lines that prevent me being anything other than a girl.
    Tough.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The best I can do for tan lines is pull my high cut waist guy swimming trunks up and fold over the top. I only have an apartment roof to sun bath and I have gotten quite a few weird looks. I tried tanning beds but they just don't seem to work as well. Oh, and hi Stefanie, I am a bay area girl also, Concord actually.

Suzan

Stefanie, I understand your ultra girly feelings. I too look with envy at girly women and there clothes and sexy shoes, the way they move. It takes my breath away and I want to transform into exactly how they look. I want to shop all day for dresses, pumps, lingerie and accessories. I want to walk around and feel peoples eyes as they drool at my look with their jaws dropped at how sexy and feminine I am. Whew!!!

Aspiring Member
    i am always looking at women and their fashion, style choice, wondering how I would look in this an that outfit. A couple of my coworkers even commented to me on how im very observant of their subtle changes like nail colors, hair cuts, and shoes. I have to catch myself at times not to engage in some of the girly girl fashion talks.

My doctor has seen my tan lines, my wife sees them every day. Other than that, who's going to see them? -Celeste

I understand exactly what you are saying Stephanie, I love engaging in conversation with women about their fashions, it is so fun to allow them to see that you know so much more then a "guy" should know about women's fashions! Giggles, the perceptive ones always know your secret.

You always hear he sound of heels on the sidewalk and you know you just have to see wat style shes wearing cause I always wanna see.
    Renee

In a recent meeting I was at, I couldn't help looking at this one very sexy lady (gangnam style lol) vice president. She was just so put together... Everytime i see her... Perfect makeup and color. I almost want to ask her about it. Her highlighted her hair framing her face... OOTD of course and just presentation. While i think she is drop dead gorgeous quite frankly I am
    Much more enthralled with her presence and just want to be her. Was one tough meeting to sit through. Once before I had complimented her in something that I am sure no other guy would have noticed... Like her shoes! Just love shoes.

Sometimes I wonder what a non tg guy thinks about as for sure he is not thinking what I am seeing. I feel dodo lucky to be able to see both sides of our world.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what a non tg guy thinks about as for sure he is not thinking what I am seeing. I feel dodo lucky to be able to see both sides of our world.
    Part of what makes us who we are. Isn't life wonderful some times.

I too am laying on my deck but in my winter clothes..yea I slipped on ice and onto my back....lol
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
    In a recent meeting I was at, I couldn't help looking at this one very sexy lady (gangnam style lol) vice president. She was just so put together...
    That sounds like me, a bit! Recently at work, I spent some time at the desk of a lady in a different department, trying to resolve a problem. I looked at her, and saw she was wearing a skirt, blouse, and cardigan. I started trying to examine other details of how she was dressed: What shoes? (Flats.) What jewelry? (Very little.) How did she do her face? (Lightly, if at all.) I was trying to gain more insight into how GGs put outfits and looks together.

The next day, she came up to visit my desk to discuss the problem further...in a dress and cardigan. More mental note-taking!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Junior Member mike~the~islandman's Avatar
    I love behaving girly. When not CDing, I tend to dress rather girly, too (or "metrosexual" as my friends call me). I'm not bothered by people who think its weird or "not normal."
    "When you're in love you want to tell the world," -Carl Sagan

I always see a girl or woman, that makes me wish I was them, even for a while.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

All par for the course for being a crossdresser, or transgender.

Peace & love you all....keep doing what you do. You are you.