Thread: Perfume the answer

Perfume the answer

Hi girls I've always been aware of womens perfumes, some so totally sexy and the "others". Recently a close friends wife joined our group and her perfume was amazing. I told her how pleasant is was and could she give me the name as I had a birthday gift to buy.
    Now however much I love makeup and dressing "dont get me on corsets" Pescilla isnt happy until a liberal application of Hugo Deep Red is applied.
    Try it beautiful.

The trouble with perfume is that it’s very much a personal thing.
    What seems nice to one girl is not to another.

I love Obsession by Calvin Klein but it’s likely that others will have there own favourites.
    And they smell differently on different people’s skin.

Very true Suzy , God I hope I don't smell like flowery Grandma.

Hi,

Iv been with Jos & we try on so many different ones so im the smelle one comeing out of the shop.so Jos will tell me say 10 min's later whats good now some are okay for Jos & others not , & again some work for me & others.......well......

So our own bodys have there own smell yet when mixed with others not so good, allways get another to check your smell to make sure it suits you,.

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member
    I made my first perfume (actually EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY) at Macy's last month. Channel "Chance". I put it on and just fell in love. My wife loves the way it smells on me.

As I only dress privately so long as it smells gorgeous to me I'm ok. Might need a re think if I spread my wings.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    The trouble with perfume is that it’s very much a personal thing.
    What seems nice to one girl is not to another...likely that others will have there own favourites.
    So true. That's why I have grown tired of fragrance threads because I can shout out from the mountaintop until I'm blue in the face about how wonderful my latest fav is (OK, if you must know, Lancome's newest, La vie est belle) but really, I have yet to find anyone who has swooped in after me extolling the virtues of the same fragrance.

Like this...

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    I made my first perfume (actually EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY) at Macy's last month. Channel "Chance". I put it on and just fell in love. My wife loves the way it smells on me.
    OK, which colour did you choose? I love the Pink and for a while it was on my short list. I might have get a bottle one of these days.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I dressed for a long time before using perfume. About 20 years ago a family friend always wore a fragrance that sent me into orbit. So I got some for myself and wear it every chance I get to dress. I agree, it's a very personal preference.

What smells nice on one person has a totally different effect on another.
    The perfume I use will last another hundred years as my wife only likes a miniscule amount on me.
    It may be strong and the slightest smear works for me.
    Some days just a smear from the local perfume counter will do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My new favorite- Lancome 'la vie est belle'. my old go-to 'angel' by Thiery Mugler. I could never wear any perfume my mother wore. If I smell Shalimar on someone else I feel like asking 'why are you wearing my mother's perfume'. scents are some thing we never forget. On the femininity scale, perfume is right up there with breasts, and heels.-Celeste

Ambush is one I have loved forever. Red Door for when I want that eligant mature feeling

My favourite perfume is Blue Grass it is an oldie but goodie (first made in 1925) I always get complimented on it even when in drab!! it is inexpensive, so I can afford to splash it about without putting a frown on my bank managers face, and it compliments my deodorant perfectly, I don't know if it would do the same for anyone else, I guess I just struck lucky...............................
    Last edited by Gina X; 11-11-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm still too much of a guy and lean toward "pulled pork" or "Steak on the grill". If I'm feeling very feminine I go for "chocolate".

However when I really do need to wear an appropriate fragrance, I'm still fond of Obsession, particularly after a couple of hours and I catch a bit of the scent off my hair or rising from my neck.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Prescilla, that's my wife's favorite perfume, for me it's been Channel #5 for over 50 years, I wear others but when I want to feel special it's good old Channel.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.