Thread: i enjoy the beach, but only as Tori

i enjoy the beach, but only as Tori

I believe that whether in male or female mode I enjoy the same activities, after all I am the same person. However, as a guy, I could less about going to the beach, I'm just not interested. But as Tori, going to the beach is one of my favorite things to do. Again, as a guy, I could less about being at the beach, enjoy it immensely as Tori. Now, perhaps as Tori, I enjoy the beach because I like wearing women's beachwear and clothing that is appropriate for the beach but no where else. Even the local swimming pool can't compete with frolicking in the ocean, and walking along beach and boardwalk in a bathing suit and a bikini. I go to the beach about three times each summer, and would like to go more often. After almost five years of dressing, this is an observation that discovered about me, and I just wanted to share. tori
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

I wish I had the body for beachwear. I live 4 miles from the beach and never go there.

I find that I am the complete opposite. This may be because I only go to the beach with my grand children and love being Grampii with them there.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I live 4 miles from the beach and never go there.
    Same here. Actually, I couldn't care less about the beach, be it in drab or en femme.

I love the beach, but only as a guy. I don't have the body at all for femme beachwear, and most of the beach time with with my son anyway.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Only been to the beach a few times always felt grimy after going there.

I've always hated the way I look in a bathing suit. I sunbathe in my back yard in a bikini, just for the lines, but I'm sure I look awful. I vacation in Sarasota Fla. where, most mornings, take a walk on the beach in a one piece suit, a big floppy (very glam) sun hat, and a floor length sheer cotton beach dress. I'm gone before the beach gets busy at all, so I just meet up with a few other walkers, or fishermen. Sarasota is very accepting, and I've always stayed dressed 24/7, so then it's off to lunch, a gallery or the outlet malls.-Celeste

After seeing your photos, barefoot in the park, I can understand that you would like beachwear. Hope to see some shots in it, too.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    To be honest as a girl I have found I enjoy shopping more than as a guy and the more I am going out I am finding I am more comfortable as a woman shopping. Now the beech I do not even like too much water around me!

I enjoy the beach but my wife doesn't so we seldom go there.

I'm thinking a crossdresser would have to either do a great job of passing or just not care to go to the beach in typical women's swimwear. One would have to do a fantastic job of tucking, shave the entire body, have a great set of breast forms, and natural long hair. Makeup at the beach isn't very practical and most of us need a lot to hide our beards and other masculine features.

If you can pull it off, great. Me, I would have to go in the fall or winter when it's cold enough to need more clothing.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I wish I had the body and the look to go to the beach, there is beaches all around me on Lakes Huron and Michigan. One is only a 10 minute walk away from house.

I used to have the body to go to the beach with three others that transitioned when I was twenty.
    I would be arrested today if I appeared like that.
    Truthfully, it would be in bad taste to go to the beach undressed as I was today. Sigh!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.