Thread: weekend out in public

weekend out in public

Ok, I have kind of been in public as I go to monthly meetings at my Tri Ess group, but then I go to a hotel and change and then attend the meeting in a room there and it is pretty safe being in a group of us.

This weekend I went further than I ever have before. I attended the Christmas "girls night out" with my sisters in a nice reataurant downtown. I rode with two other "ladies" and we arrived and used valet parking. I got out of the vehicle and was dressed in an elegant skirt and top and for the first time was out in the world around the public as a woman. We went in the restaurant and met others for the dinner and had a lovely time.

The next morning we all met at a diner for breakfast and again I was all dressed up in jeans and nice casual top and walking around in public. No one batted an eye. When they looked at me there were no odd looks, no comments, just an nod or a smile or a hello. I was treated like just another woman. After breakfast we all went shopping. Yes with the christmas crouds we went to a strip mall. I went to Kohls, and looked at all the clothes there and no one even noticed me. At Dressbarn I guess every employee there talked to me and even helped me look for my size. No reactions at all. I was treated like a woman out shopping. No one in the parking lot seemed to notice me, nor did anyone inside a store.

After a day of shopping it was back to the hotel to get ready for the Tri Ess meeting. Afterwards it was time to get undressed and go drab and head home. Wow what a time. It was so wonderful to spend that much time as a woman and to be able to go out and actually be in public and not hide. No one seemed to notice, and if they did they gave no reaction. I must have interacted with a hundred people and there was nothing but smiles, and good times. I really can't wait to go out again, and again and again!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

A very nice weekend

That sure sounds like a wonderful weekend and a fantastic set of positive experiences. You'll have to come back and tell us about all your future adventures too!

I'm glad you had such a good time.

-Bree

It was a wonderful time and I couldn't have done it without all of my Tri Ess "sisters".
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

That is great that you had a wonderful and positive outing.

Gold Member
    Definitely a great weekend. The power of wanting to do something and teaming that with friendship!