Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time tucking...So weird...

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Cara, When the (BOYS) are cool thier easier to tuck.
    lol just make sure their not TOO cold.

I'm hoping my family goes to bed soon so I can dress. It's odd, but I've been doing it every night lately.
    I can't lie to myself about who I am.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Remember to REVERSE your panties, girls! I normally wear 2 tite pairs that way. Never have to worry about "fall out"! Even if I'm dancing all nite. My tuck stays comfy and in place.

Any pain down there is WRONG! And, can become unbearable in a short time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    There is a sure fire method that really works. You never have to tuck again. Can you say..... SRS
    Well, there is no downside but I don't think anyone would sign off on SRS because "I don't like them."
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I wonder why the SPCA will cut them off dogs and cats for $50, but it's several thousand dollars for humans?
    so you would also be for putting humans in shelters and euthanasia? Apples and oranges. Humans vs chattel

So anyway in RE: the OP. Like others have said get snug panties,if you don't want to pay for a good firm poundation garment, use two pairs of panties. Or buy a gaff
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    so you would also be for putting humans in shelters and euthanasia? Apples and oranges. Humans vs chattel
    I can't imagine how you got that from my post.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Getting back to the problem of tucking...
    I can see how it works, but I ain't getting it right just yet!

I'll keep practicing because my CDing-ideal needs a little more on top (my forms) and a little less below.
    I would never want to hurt myself while perfecting the skill, mind you!

At present though, there are much more important themes for me like dress-sense, my hair and make-up, and plenty more.
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I get a twinge sometimes if one of the boys pops loose.
    Just do what feels comfortable. most times just pushing him down and back is good enough and your panties will do the rest.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Think the pain was from your first time tucking. Make sure your reoaxed when you do it. Maybe just tck the boys up for a few to get use to the feeling. Then tuck the main part up. Ive found using a pantiliner is vedy helpful keeping everything in place.
    Renee

Okay, how are you supposed to handle your balls if you don't like handling them?
    Seriously I cringe at the thought since I grew up with lots of random pains in them so now I want nothing to do with purposely manipulating them.

Would a freezer pack work to get them 100% inside, then tape them up?

I tuck as much as possible.I love the flat look no matter what iam wearing.I use one pair of panties to creat the flat look and wear another pair of cute ones on top.

Quote Originally Posted by MsRenee View Post
    Ive found using a pantiliner is vedy helpful keeping everything in place.
    I thought you were gonna say taking a painkiller helps! About 3 ibuprofen should reduce the swelling.

Hi, I've been tucked all day today and not having any pain issues and have been wearing platform heels all day too. I bet my legs will hurt later but not my private parts..HaHa..Hugs Jaymee

I tried tucking for a few minutes (for practice), but don't see myself doing it anymore. I am pretty active and I am finding that tight panties with or without pantyhose seems to work rather well for me. While I'll always have a "battle of the bulge", I will have to live with it, as it is who I am (male). Different styles of skirts and dresses will cover up the bulge in many cases. I am just going to enjoy being me, as I am, with a slight bulge.
    Di

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Remember to REVERSE your panties, girls!
    They would be Seitnap then and may not work the same.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Okay, how are you supposed to handle your balls if you don't like handling them?
    Seriously I cringe at the thought since I grew up with lots of random pains in them so now I want nothing to do with purposely manipulating them.

Would a freezer pack work to get them 100% inside, then tape them up?
    If you don't like handling your balls, you've got bigger problems than tucking. I suggest working on that first.

As for the freezer pack, it's hard to imagine, but why not just try it yourseldf and see if it works. I suspect it won't.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    If you don't like handling your balls, you've got bigger problems than tucking. I suggest working on that first.

As for the freezer pack, it's hard to imagine, but why not just try it yourseldf and see if it works. I suspect it won't.
    You're right, it didn't work.
    Although replace "freezer pack" with "frozen pirogi" and "didn't work" with "frostbitten scrotum + didn't work".

I think this thread has run its course

More information is available in the "Tucking thread" at the top
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations