Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time tucking...So weird...

First Time tucking...So weird...

I desided to look up how to tuck sence One day I would like to go out as Cara and be passable. So found a few videos on it, one of which Showed how-to. And well I tryed it. I got my jewels to go into those socet things(after a few trys) I got the rest in between my legs and when I stood up there was a small jolt of pain. So I let everything go back into it's normal place. I believe I may have done something wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I can't lie to myself about who I am.

I would just keep trying until you get it right. You might be trying too hard.

Really though, with a pair of tight fitting panties, many outfits don't show the "bulge" anyway so you don't need to make it dissapear, just contain it somewhat.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The pain was there and gone in a instant. I'm gonna try again later I'm just a little shocked for it. Sadly though Linda I need to cause I do like to wear nice snug jeans sometime while dressing and there is a bulge, but I don't notice a bulge when I've worn skirts and dresses, so I guess it just depends on what I'm wearing.

I don't do a full tuck, I just place the shaft between my legs. If I'm wearing something snug, I put on a pair of shaper panties. This rounds out the hips a bit and covers the buldge. You can get them at Walmart fairly cheeply. Good Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Cara, it's ok for it to be weird at first, but if there's pain, you're doing something wrong. As each person's anatomy is slightly different, you have to use those tutorials as starting points, but ultimately come up with something that works for you. This is a situation where the old adage "no pain, no gain" DOES NOT apply...
    Last edited by Jana; 11-12-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Never did it, never will. Tucking is problematic for an active person like myself in any case.
    I used to think that too but I could never get a good hold with just tight panties. I tried taping and woa amazing, I still think it might fall out sometimes but it doesn't, I no longer have to worry about it at all. As for active I can attend exercise classes and have no issues with fallout, lumps or hurting.

Cara, you will get it with practice. After you can do it with tight panties and not have an issue try it with tape and you can wear ANY panties you want

At the top of the page there's a "sticky" thread (one that never goes away) on the subject of tucking. So far there have been 1,120 replies. Read through them and get some ideas.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Heya.
    I've tried a few times but get testicular discomfort instead, a shame really.

I wonder why the SPCA will cut them off dogs and cats for $50, but it's several thousand dollars for humans?

Life has to add on extra cruelty on top of external junk.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I must do it right, because I can even run when tucked. No pain either
    Pratice and you should be fine
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Life has to add on extra cruelty on top of external junk.
    True,

tbh, I often look at it and think "where's my cutters"

In fairness I wouldn't do it because its too painful, risk of a slow death and way too messy.

Tucking works well here

I have never had to worry about it. A decen pair of panties is good enough for me in a skirt or dress, in leggings a girdle or a body shaper works fine.

I've read the sticky, not all of the replies obviously, but I'm gonna keep trying and try other things as well.
    It's always good to hear all the advice I get here.
    Cara

Quote Originally Posted by CaraDawson View Post
    I've read the sticky, not all of the replies obviously, but I'm gonna keep trying and try other things as well.
    It's always good to hear all the advice I get here.
    Cara
    Read through at least the first 5-6 pages, the original poster made a change and there are 2 or 3 other methods mentioned also.

Never an issue for me. I've been tucking 24/7 for years now and it feels so awkward if I don't. Never experienced any pain as a result.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I wonder why the SPCA will cut them off dogs and cats for $50, but it's several thousand dollars for humans?
    Among other things, probably because cats and dogs can't hire lawyers and sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Among other things, probably because cats and dogs can't hire lawyers and sue.
    True, plus they need to pay for the malpractice insurance.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cara, When the (BOYS) are cool thier easier to tuck.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I didn't do too well at tucking either. A youtube clip showed how to make your own gaff which worked, but there was pain on the left lol. I think some of us have big kahunas that don't want to cooperate.

Maybe your right Dee. hehe

Banned Read only
    There is a sure fire method that really works. You never have to tuck again. Can you say..... SRS

I don't think it's for me, because I'm also in touch with my male side...if only I could change at will. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CaraDawson View Post
    I desided to look up how to tuck sence One day I would like to go out as Cara and be passable. So found a few videos on it, one of which Showed how-to. And well I tryed it. I got my jewels to go into those socet things(after a few trys) I got the rest in between my legs and when I stood up there was a small jolt of pain. So I let everything go back into it's normal place. I believe I may have done something wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I tried that, pushed them up into the sockets and tucked. they never did come back down and the rest shrank up and dropped off..(my voice changed too)

I'm just kidding! you will be fine. I really like the way being tucked feels.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Fortunately I am small, so tucking is not necessary as a good pair of control panties works well.

I had an injury to one of my boys when I was in high school and needed a hydrocelectomy a couple of decades later. I am prone to epididymitis so tucking would be difficult at best in any case.

Miki